With that said the warriors got lucky kobe had that injury and that odom is a brainless piece of @#@*

SMH at Phil thinking Odom was going to make the FT.....should have just kept kobe in the damn game...

Originally Posted by DC5 06

New streak on Sunday
we'll see about that holmes.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Odom should have just called a timeout to setup a play. But hes an%%%@, so it makes sense.

He had so many options....pass call time out anything but dirty player barnes who shoudln't have even been in the game gets the strip....

ODOM HAS TO GO NOW!!!! His play and lukes play have been killing us lately. Damn ronnie with those missed freethrows...

Shuges
smh.gif
at you being happy by someone else getting injured, lot of class. Anyway, no way we should have lost that game, Kobe was horrible tonight andPhil's indecision not to take him out when he was clearly laboring on the defensive end and then the even dumber decision not to call a timeout to get himback in the game was rediculous. Anyway good game Warriors, that arena was going nuts, these two would be a treat to watch in the playoffs. Oh and Bynum notgetting a touch down the stretch was mindboggling.

^Yeah they just showed Kobe trying to call a time out but nope. Hell of a game Laker fans...It's always great to see these two teams play. Kobe lost hismovement once he got hurt and my goodness, I know D-Fish is good and all, but that acting has got to stop.

Baron freaking Davis
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
What a team KILLER
grin.gif
Great game Lakeshow fans. Baron, Monta, Harrington, Jackson good games. Anothercome from behind win.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The refs were on one though
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Nagging groin injury for 24.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
What type of man gains enjoyment from another mans injury?
smh.gif

Tough game, still should have pulled it out. We'll regroup against the Clips tho...
glasses.gif

man, what a game. lets go to detroit and play with as much intensity as tonight.

and you guys cannot keep blaming Odom with your loss. there were so many factors that lost the Lakers the game.
Kobe's injury, and then after the groin bothering him, he still shoots non-stop.
When the Warriors gain momentum, they wont stop, the warriors are like a marble rolling down a slope. they just keep going and going and going when they gainmomentum. Baron's three led to a series of plays that the warriors produced on.
not getting the ball to bynum in certain situations also hurt the Lakers.
Farmar beasted.
Monta seriously runs 100mph.

so it was not just Odom that lost you the game, think about it, take the L, and start a new streak.

btw, I hope Kobe's injury isn't too bad.

Not only does he miss the freethrow, what pisses me off the most is that when the ball was loose he went for it with one hand and tried to casually bring itin. There is no excuse for that, show some hustle and go get that ball hard with two hands and if other players reach, it will be a foul.

I couldn't catch the end of the game. Can someone tell me what all this Odom criticism is about? I gather he did some stupid stuff at the end. Someone careto tell me what?

WOW. Odom turns around and the ball gets stripped from him. There's no way a player can expect and prevent that from happening in a second.

And Lamar had a very nice game and so everyone blames him for the game being lost just because of one play. How about if Ronny would have made those 3 freethrows right in a row that he missed?

You guys are ridiculous.

should have gone at Baron with the 5, instead of settling for those dumb jumpers.....

man lakers were up 6 i turn the channel and warriors are up by 1. got to see bdiddys 3 though. good game. man all you laker fans need lamar on your team.without him kobe is going to get beat up and you guys need another scoring threat.

I know Phil had confidence in his star, but once he became both a defensive and offensive liability he should of headed to the locker room. Because of that Idon't think it'd be completely fair to blow-up Odom's mistake (although it was bone-headed and costly).

I hate streaks because they are meant to be broken.

All I can say is baron davis is a damn beast! That 3 was so.....damn I can't even find words to describe it.

We had our chances and we let it go but we have to move on and we have a tough game on sunday vs a team that is streaking.

stop whining when u lose the game yall had this game but dint play smart enought at the end warrior with a 14-2 Run common NOw.........!

Back
Top Bottom