Originally Posted by knightngale

With that said the warriors got lucky kobe had that injury and that odom is a brainless piece of @#@*

Lakers got lucky BD was in foul trouble so damn early
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

i love the way Odom plays when he's the #1 option...he CRACKSSSS

Unfortunately. Not only that, but he doesn't seem to have enough confidence to go to Bynum either.
I'm surprised by how well the Lakers match-up with the Warriors. I mean, the Lakers were the better team on the road until Kobe's injury and pride cost them the game.

Kobe doesn't learn from costing the team a game like this and Phil should know him well enough to just pull him out of the game. The Lakers would have been better off with Farmar in the game.

you are definitely right. Phil messed up with the substitution patterns in crunch time.

I'm disgusted by Odom. he's so garbage I don't know how anyone can defend his play. that last play pretty much sums him up. chokes on the freethrow, has possession of the ball and gets it stripped. he's so damn sloppy. what a joke.

smh.gif

alien.gif

Barnes has always been a dirty player, but that flagrant he did on Turiaf was uncalled for. He could have simply went for the block. Anyway, the W'sweren't lucky, they played their tail off. Everyone knows Baron can turn on his offense in the 4th like that. Kobe wasn't making his shots. Odom isstill soft as always and Jackson made a wrong call for taking Kobe out of the game. W's won fair and square.

DAMN. The only Lakers game I have been able to watch over here in the east for a while and we lose. That was heated tho. We crumbled at the end.

On another note, anybody know what channel on Sopcast I can watch future Lakers games on?

W's pulling off the win
pimp.gif
...Baron's 3 was
pimp.gif

Lakeshow fans...Bynum definitely has the potential/upside to be a beast in the L. Does he consistently play like this night in night out??

But the thing is despite all those things you listed, the game came down to that one play, grab the freaking ball and call timeout, it's not thatdifficult, you can't take the timeouts with you to the next game. We have seen constantly this season with Odumb, Obum or whatever the hell you want tocall him inability to think quickly, he has the basketball IQ of a rock and not just specifically in this game, but in pretty much every game this season. Dudeis a No. 3 option on a decent team at best (see the Miami Heat in Wade's rookie season). He'll never mesh with Kobe and I think they should cut tieswith him and try to get someone decent *cough Artest *cough and build around the nucleus of Kobe, Bynum, and Farmar.

Originally Posted by xblackxcatzx

stop whining when u lose the game yall had this game but dint play smart enought at the end warrior with a 14-2 Run common NOw.........!

I don't know what game you were watching but what 14-2 run was there at the end? The most they were up in the end was 5 or 6......

-luke walton playing terrible throughout the game
-vladimir radmanovic playing like a deer in headlights
-lamar odom with costly mistakes in the end
-missed free throws from derek fisher, ronny turiaf and odom
-kobe shooting horribly
-not feeding the ball inside to andrew bynum
-playing full court "defense" on the warriors
indifferent.gif

all led to the loss

please no more complaining about Odom - some clueless gms maybe reading these boards...
laugh.gif
....his stock value is dropping hour by hour...

the only reason Odom got to the line was bc of another bonehead foul by Harrington...

ScrOdom's tootin' again..

laugh.gif
@ Bush on SC talkin bout steriods & baseball. This guy is the mostilliterate President ever, you sniffed coke, sit ya asss down somewhere alchy. Why'd ya'll vote for him?

bah, what a horrible ending to an otherwise decent game. yes, KB was his usual self, but we stil shoulda had this one.
frown.gif

not much more needs to be said about Lamar. i mean, it ain't all his fault that we lost, but dude really does need to go. his decision making andinconsistent play during crunch time is really frustrating and not acceptable for a guy w/his experience+skills.

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

WOW. Odom turns around and the ball gets stripped from him. There's no way a player can expect and prevent that from happening in a second.

And Lamar had a very nice game and so everyone blames him for the game being lost just because of one play. How about if Ronny would have made those 3 free throws right in a row that he missed?

You guys are ridiculous.

The fact is the Odom is not a smart player. He is skilled, but his basketball IQ is low and therefore he doesn't utilize his skills to reach hismaximum potential. He is careless with the ball, he contently gets charges for his horrid drives to the basket, passes up easy layup opportunities, is a agileplayer that shoots 65% from the freethrow line, and a complete lack of hustle. He is just too casual on offense and never seems determined.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

With that said the warriors got lucky kobe had that injury and that odom is a brainless piece of @#@*

Lakers got lucky BD was in foul trouble so damn early
eyes.gif

lucky? Lakers lost
indifferent.gif

He's referring why the game was close...

good game W's! too bad lakes couldn't pull through.. woulda been a fun game to watch only if lakes came escaped with a W =T.

-luke walton playing terrible throughout the game
thats a given EVERY night though so scratch that out
smh.gif

Why wasn't Ariza on Davis? He seems to be a better 1 on 1 defender than fisher
smh.gif

smh.gif
I keep losing respect for Phil Jackson

btw i thought the lakers showed no confidence in bynum today...he matches up extremely well against the warriors

That was a great game. Although I'm a Warriors fan, I wanted to see how they would have finish the game if Kobe was not injured. In all honesty, Warriorsplayed terrible in the fourth quarter and are very fortunate to win this game. Baron with another clutch 3 at the end. Reminds of last week bank shot triple hehit against the Heat.

Back
Top Bottom