2nd DETAILED LOOK OF THE 2008 OLYMPIC 6s

Originally Posted by HOVKid

url
roll.gif

i just read this on sneaker files and was wondering if they changed the rd

Air Jordan VI (6) - Olympic

Blends has just reported that the Air Jordan VI (6) Olympic Edition will be available for purchase tomorrow, May 30th, 2008. The Air Jordan VI has beendiscussed often on this site and what is most unusual is the unconventional multi-colored design seen at the middle-sole and tongue. Nevertheless, it is greatto see the Air Jordan VI back in stores. Available this Friday at Blends locations.

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

i just read this on sneaker files and was wondering if they changed the rd

Air Jordan VI (6) - Olympic

Blends has just reported that the Air Jordan VI (6) Olympic Edition will be available for purchase tomorrow, May 30th, 2008. The Air Jordan VI has been discussed often on this site and what is most unusual is the unconventional multi-colored design seen at the middle-sole and tongue. Nevertheless, it is great to see the Air Jordan VI back in stores. Available this Friday at Blends locations.
the blends email from the costa mesa store was an error. the release date for them is 6/7.

I saw someone wearing these in miami this weekend with a matching jordan t-shirt.

sick.gif

Chances are if you like these you also plan on seeing Sex In The City tonight.

The sneaker with that patten leather, toe stitch are just straight up embarassing. The colors I could actually deal with. Any sneaker with a toe stitch shouldbe worn by broads.

What is up with that toe box? If JB is gonna start making brogues (aka wingtips), then they should get stuck-in and make a proper pair. Michael does love hiswingtips.

Charles%20Tyrwhitt%20Aldwych%20shoes.jpg

i'm more looking forward to seeing this thread die along with the hype of this shoe! its gonna b awesome seeing these on reseller websites for a hypebeastprice for years and years and yearsLOLOLOL........

Back
Top Bottom