2nd DETAILED LOOK OF THE 2008 OLYMPIC 6s

Saw them in persion at FNL.......they are verrrrrry nice......

EXTREMELY UNDERRATED SHOE

WATCH FOR IT TO BLOW........and the shorts they dropped with it are straight fire in person...350$ last week 400$ this week 300$ next week (olys) and 325$ thefollowing week for the next pack...............and thats just the Js ive bought...along with CP3s, and two pairs of airmax...

anyone else feeling my pain but just lloving it??

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

WATCH FOR IT TO BLOW........

Oh, it'll blow.......Gay Pride VI's homie!
laugh.gif

LOL, but they are truly collectibles....believe that!! I am getting two pairs!!! Along with everyone else!!!
these have sold bigtime on ebay for 250ish!!!

the colors are a lil funky and its patent leather overkill...but they alright with me....one of those shoes you'd be sorry you missed out on in the future.

these already selling out my way in Jersey for $200. thats too much for these. garbage. the whole shoe is white patent leather. i never knew that till i seenthem today. quality sucks, its even worst on the kid sizes.

I like them, except for a little too much green on the inside.

If these stay around for a while and I get some cash.

pimp.gif

My spot hasnt got them yet. Im not gonna loose sleep over them if i cop i cop if i dont ill just cop 23s

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

WATCH FOR IT TO BLOW........

Oh, it'll blow.......Gay Pride VI's homie!
laugh.gif
Yea thats what JB had in mind......
eyes.gif

I believe they represent the Olympic games...I believe they are VIs The combination makes them one of kind and truly a collectible
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MoneyStackz

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Dudes passed on the 1st retro oly 6.....hmmm.....

Thats because 70% of the "sneakerheads" werent into sneakers like that back then...

I doubt you can flip these for a few bucks over retail. These are GARBAGE
sick.gif

eyes.gif

I thought these were corny when I first saw them but they have honestly grown on me. Maybe its just my love for ANY VI that is blinding me.
smokin.gif
Definitely copping.

that's just too much patent leather one a shoe. this has to be the most patent leather JB came out with on a shoe. anyone agree......

Bigs ups to AJflint for being the illest hypebeast on niketalk. Dude you go into every thread and hype every shoe to the fullest. Calm down dude nobody gonnabuy these ugly joints for anything on ebay.

Dam! I love the VI's, but these are terrible. I understand the concept with the colors, but it does not look right. It is going to make me sick when I seepeople walking around thinking they look tight with these ugly shoes. The toe stitching is really ugly. The only thing that looks good is those beautiful iceysoles, but there is no way I am copping them.

white patent = something new i like that, i would cop

olympic colors = USA, tradition, most important though good color blocking, i would cop

feminine embroidery on the toe = i wouldnt dare go cop

2/3 normally is okay but i just cant get past that embroidery

if i could get the toe customized to plain white patent, id cop

one of those shoes you'd be sorry you missed out on in the future.
I guarantee that will not happen...
I believe they represent the Olympic games...I believe they are VIs The combination makes them one of kind and truly a collectible
please explain how they are one of a kind???? We already had a Jordan 6 meant for the olympics years ago, that actually looked like a nice,classy sneaker...

now we just have another crappy JB reproduction that looks more like the silly fakes I see all over the streets than anything worth collecting, I don'tcare what they are supposed to represent...to a true collector all they represent are the demise of the shoes we loved growing up...

WATCH FOR IT TO BLOW.
That is the only thing you've said that makes sense, because these shoes certainly do Blow!!!

BTW, the amount of money you spend, or how "limited" a shoe is doesn't make it a collectible, or you a collector...collectors use discretion andonly buy things that that they can get for a good deal, and that are truly are worthy of their collections because of the items history....these shoes failbased on both of those benchmarks...unless you get them half off & MJ decides to come back and play on the '08 team wearing these and leads them to agold medal
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom