2nd DETAILED LOOK OF THE 2008 OLYMPIC 6s

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Dudes passed on the 1st retro oly 6.....hmmm.....

Thats because 70% of the "sneakerheads" werent into sneakers like that back then...

I doubt you can flip these for a few bucks over retail. These are GARBAGE
sick.gif

I know the Olympic 6's come out June 6 but how hard will they be to get? Will they be released in the malls (footaction, champs etc) or will I have to huntfor them? I already went through hell to get the 6/17 countdown pack and now feel like it was a lotta trouble for a pack that wasn't even that limited!Somebody please help.

For the record, if you can't tell I like the olymic 6's and the colors...No @@%@
ohwell.gif

P.S. what exactly is an urban account release,etc?

I prolly will b coppin these..i like 'em just cause of the colors..could do without the patent leather and the toe box thingy..but oh well..no one will blookin at it..

i will admit i dont like the colors but i love the VIs and the patent is super easy cleanable. these are more of a once in the blue moon summer day shoe.

881368ab239c89e920c918bba3a9a6a60380cafe.jpg

b99264220085c285126a1bad994278430536c23e.jpg

b6426c52bb8002da141a0ea90b509e70d8d5967f.jpg

dc936ba0201b866f28ee123baa91abb325eaabef.jpg

wiggity wiggity wiggity WACK! smh perfect for all the newcomers that are starting to collect. LOL! sike...please do not buy these....just boycott em....whenthey release...when they go on sale...when they hit outlets....when they hit thrift stores and even if you see them at a yard sale...just leave em alone....

Do these come with a retro card? I just got my pair today and they don't have a card in the box.

Lemme know NT!

My spot is getting them, but I will have to pass. I don't care for the toe stitching, patent, and rainbow midsole. Too much stuff going on for mytastes. To each his own; if you want them, I hope you get them.

Coppin these because the gear for them Is mad fresh ,and ppl if u don't like them u don't like them ya opinion ain't gonna change the ones that arefor me example

I gotta say i am back and forth on these. I mean to some extent they are kinda fresh and different ...To another why did JB butcher a classic shoe. I mean allmy local spots got them but i dunno about coppin

the colors were bad enough, but seeing that the upper is completely patent AND there's a strange stitching pattern on the toe make these absolutelyhorrible to me

Back
Top Bottom