2nd DETAILED LOOK OF THE 2008 OLYMPIC 6s

My champs will have these this weekend..kinda weird but we were the only store in the region besides Syracuse to get the white/red 23's..so i'm notthat surprised..i haven't seen 'em in person but i can't honestly go wrong with these for 114 with a discount..

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

wow...114$ is a deal!!!!!!!!!!! $@%+ i wish i wish.
Still a pass for me ... the only way ill take them is if I can get them for less then 40

I was thinking about getting them but that vagina thats stitched in the front of the shoe killed it for me

these would be fine if they didn't have that patent leather or that weird stitching thing. what is that stitched thing? I heard it was a vagina

Got to have them for the collection.I love the 6s.This color isnt my favorite but i would rather have these than any fusion anyday.These actually look alotbetter in person.

Saw them in persion at FNL.......they are verrrrrry nice......

EXTREMELY UNDERRATED SHOE

WATCH FOR IT TO BLOW........and the shorts they dropped with it are straight fire in person...350$ last week 400$ this week 300$ next week (olys) and 325$ the following week for the next pack...............and thats just the Js ive bought...along with CP3s, and two pairs of airmax...

anyone else feeling my pain but just lloving it??

yo do you have pics of the shorts?

i was at work at NTSF and seen someone come in with these olympic 6's on and they were fire cant wait to cop the more people that hate these shoes theeasier it will be for me to get the countdown is on.....

How much do you reckon these will go for on Ebay once they have been released?

(for us international buyers...)

Here are the shirts and shorts:
sidelineapparel_2003_133279017

sidelineapparel_2003_133363544

sidelineapparel_2005_530005296

Ya i like the clothes too.... Does anyone know if discount codes work on JB Clothes on finishline or anything?

Originally Posted by clogan23

i was at work at NTSF and seen someone come in with these olympic 6's on and they were fire cant wait to cop the more people that hate these shoes the easier it will be for me to get the countdown is on.....

true true...these cats hating will be very sad....these are collectibles....its funny...all the talk ab gay pride 6s....and theyve sold out everywheretheyve been..check sideline and citysole...GONE....will be copping for sure now....
pimp.gif

i was at work at NTSF and seen someone come in with these olympic 6's on and they were fire cant wait to cop the more people that hate these shoes the easier it will be for me to get the countdown is on.....

true true...these cats hating will be very sad....these are collectibles....its funny...all the talk ab gay pride 6s....and theyve sold out everywhere theyve been..check sideline and citysole...GONE....will be copping for sure now....
pimp.gif

HYPEBEAST! so just cuz they sold out on other sites there a cop for sure now im sorry but if thats doesnt make u a huge hypebeast then wat does

I have to get these in my collection, but not without getting a discount........(awaiting those discount codes)

Originally Posted by hkhan209

true true...these cats hating will be very sad....these are collectibles....its funny...all the talk ab gay pride 6s....and theyve sold out everywhere theyve been..check sideline and citysole...GONE....will be copping for sure now....
pimp.gif

HYPEBEAST! so just cuz they sold out on other sites there a cop for sure now im sorry but if thats doesnt make u a huge hypebeast then wat does
I fully agree...i swear he does that in every thread.

Back
Top Bottom