3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

Originally Posted by xxpizzo23

everyone in here is saying if they won they would help out NTers aha that must be a joke? you kno damn right if you were to hit you wouldnt help anyone besides close friends and fam, cause i sure as hell kno i aint helping none of yall if i win i dont even know any of yas outside this forum. But anyway goodluck fellas. If i win youll see me buying stocks and investing in abunch of !$$%. not alot of people are smart with there money some will end up bankrupt. THE LOTTERY CAN RUIN YOUR LIFE youd be suprised
this much money i dont give a damn about stocks or investing, ill be busy traveling and enjoyin life and working out. how much do i really need? an on top of helping others my family on both sides will be just FINE
speak for yourself

id have fun and travel, i would help NTrs an i would help RANDOM families

id also like to set something up for minorities to get help with college education

yes ppl do end up bankrupt but those ppl are stupid also. an of course with all that money youd have left to make nice investments and help those around you. 

but anyways good luck

an as far as lookin out for NT it wouldnt be someone like you with 92 post, itd be the ones we call NT Fam who been here for a minute and contribute to this board on a regular, not folks like you.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

everyone in here is saying if they won they would help out NTers aha that must be a joke? you kno damn right if you were to hit you wouldnt help anyone besides close friends and fam, cause i sure as hell kno i aint helping none of yall if i win i dont even know any of yas outside this forum. But anyway goodluck fellas. If i win youll see me buying stocks and investing in abunch of !$$%. not alot of people are smart with there money some will end up bankrupt. THE LOTTERY CAN RUIN YOUR LIFE youd be suprised
this much money i dont give a damn about stocks or investing, ill be busy traveling and enjoyin life and working out. how much do i really need? an on top of helping others my family on both sides will be just FINE
speak for yourself

id have fun and travel, i would help NTrs an i would help RANDOM families

id also like to set something up for minorities to get help with college education

yes ppl do end up bankrupt but those ppl are stupid also. an of course with all that money youd have left to make nice investments and help those around you. 

but anyways good luck

an as far as lookin out for NT it wouldnt be someone like you with 92 post, itd be the ones we call NT Fam who been here for a minute and contribute to this board on a regular, not folks like you.

This. Everything about this. Why not help people out. Escpecially with that much money. It isn't like the money was earned, for lack of a better word its a blessing, so I would pay it forward. Why not?

Originally Posted by kickstart

The prize is big enough you could potentially give every one in the US whose been counted a million dollars. Dat shi cray!

So you telling me you think you could give 476 million people a millions dollars EACH?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

$351 million lump some..
depends on what state you live in... WA, 25% tax...  = $263,250,000 after taxes.....  63million to spread around to the fam.. 200mill for my own family... damn i can change a lot of lives if i win.....

dont forget you pay federal taxes too on lottery
Yep Federal is close to 35% so the take home is about $196 mil give or take.
um not really... washington doesnt take out state tax from lottery winnings... my math was off by 8 million... help me out if im wrong...
http://www.usamega.com/mega-millions-jackpot.asp

bro i wouldnt want anyone to give me money anyway if someone from in here did win. Im good enough on getting money on my own.

Originally Posted by IamDavidRice

The prize is big enough you could potentially give every one in the US whose been counted a million dollars. Dat shi cray!

So you telling me you think you could give 476 million people a millions dollars EACH?
grin.gif
The current U.S. population is: 313,261,412 , so you'd still have some leftover after taxes! 
laugh.gif

grin.gif
The current U.S. population is:  313,261,412 , so you'd still have some leftover after taxes! 
laugh.gif

110354a6480a6f45f43c6aa14e1479a4a79eb11.gif

grin.gif
The current U.S. population is: 313,261,412 , so you'd still have some leftover after taxes! 
laugh.gif
Son thats if you give them a dollar each, not a million.

bro i wouldnt want anyone to give me money anyway if someone from in here did win. Im good enough on getting money on my own.

i think a lot of us on here are GOOD on getting our own money
besides the point, an the way you came off, but carry on 
happy.gif

grin.gif
The current U.S. population is: 313,261,412, so you'd still have some leftover after taxes!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Half a billion huh? You automatically come in wealthier than a lot of cats out here thats flexing

yep
may come out even higher by friday

Ant, ill copp you a ZR1

pimp.gif
Al I appreciate it bro....gotta r8 for ya in front of NT ChiI would be grateful to share with others . That's more than enough to change my life and many others. I'm so serious with it got a spreadsheet breaking down what everyone would get. Still leaves me over one hundred million in savings gaining interest and 50 million to play with and throw in multiple checking accounts. And I would go HAM in the real estate market Set an amount and play the game I could really seeing myself growing that blessing to more than it started with

500 MILL ON THE NYLOTTERY WEBSITE!!! CRAZYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

played $14 yesterday got nada.

3/30/12....wow

Do everything I'm doing now, just on a much bigger scale. NGO's are already in the works, got traveling and partying down. I could buy moms whatever the heck she wanted.
pimp.gif

Build schools with better curriculum's, graduation rates and push for education reform. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i mean as much as i would help out my friends and fam.... i would def help out some of the heat fam... and some others in S&T

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

grin.gif
laugh.gif
Son thats if you give them a dollar each, not a million.
Smh @ myself. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
i'd ball so hard it's not even funny. Not a single damb will be given regarding life.

Did they just upped the jackpot? I thought I saw last night that it was up to $469 or so million and now its a billy
eek.gif

I'm going to dumb out with this money on Friday when I win. Pay off all my debts and live care free. Al Audi finally going to get that LV beanie he been wanting for like 10+ years

Back
Top Bottom