3/30 Mega Millions $640,000,000 vol. New Record

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Originally Posted by eashawty

the excitement would be too much to handle if i won. id prolly throw up @!@$ my pants & nut on myself all at the same time right before i pass out 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

quote me, but anyone thats been a member 5 years or longer im sendin a benji too

then after that im buyin Ninjahoods old St Michaels and a Jacob to give to him.

Cam will get an ION on 30s.. candy paint

AI will getta R8

HBW will get lipo

Silly Putty will get a bobblehead jesus

Mayor will get lifetime supply of Vaseline

DMX will get lifetime pens tix

DSA and True Blues will get LBJ home elites to match their Bruins jerseys

I will build churches, schools, education programs as a whole.

and last but not least I will build a castle on an island with a seawater/aquarium moat filled with Dolphins that was also the walls to my basement. after that I will take several four wheelers/bikes/a challeneger and an H1. also many pounds of blow n chiba and about 50 bad *!!!$! on my helicopter there. you will never see or hear from me again
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Just imagine if nobody wins and it keeps going up towards a billion

The lotto is already rigged as it is. If it does get that high, they'll say "someone" won it and keep the money.

i hope nobody wins for the next couple drawings, i'm tryin to clear half a billion after taxes when i win

Originally Posted by xxpizzo23

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by xxpizzo23

this ! everyone in here is full of BS. idc what anyone says the second yall find out if you won you wont even be on NT nor would they give away to random ppl on here.

indifferent.gif

ive been here for years, your a newb so of course you dont want to give people money.

i know a lot of people on this board, i like a lot of people on here. when i say im gonna give away cars or money i mean it. this is a tight knit community. your just greedy especially if you win $500 million.

but of course your gonna look at it that way when you have 90 posts and been here for a month, you dont know anyone here, dont socialize and no one knows you. if your gonna cry about it then dont post in this thread and expect a hand out if a NTer gets lucky and wins it.

and zyzz you were here for 2 years aha beat it

ive been here a long time different screen names. been here about 6-7 years. thanks tho

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

sorry no one on niketalk is a winner. this is why some of us at nt should consider some way of pooling...if thats remotely possible

nerd.gif

This is the first time I ever bought lottery tickets so I'm really excited. But I'm a little confused. If you win the jackpot you have an option to take annuity payments for 26 years or you can take a lump sum of $359 million, before taxes. Why is it only $359 million before taxes are taken out if the jackpot is $500 million?

Originally Posted by Freeze

what can i say, i am greedy. shrugs. i want it all. every penny. 500 million and change. i mean yall are cool, dont get me wrong, we can chop it up, talk shoes, sports, womenz, all that, but in the grand scheme of things, i could care less what your finances looking like. i'm not coppin you m3's, houses on the hill, paying ya student loans, nor would i ask you to do that for me if i needed you to do so. if you've built relationships with screen names...thats..cool....o_0...but you can miss me with that. long as i'm good and my fam great, I dont see yall.

*insert Alonzo Mourning GIF*

i played 10 dollars last time and might have matched a total of 4 numbers.
gotta put in 20 this time i guess 
laugh.gif

If I could play and I won.
I would give everyone in this thread $1000

I would give Rusty Shackleford $1500 to give me the rights.

Every regular in the wrestling thread gets flown out to the next Wrestlemania.

I want to win and do one thing!

Buy a 1 game contract in the NBA.

Shoot a three and throw up the blood sign then retire.

The 30th needs to hurry up, I'm trying to blow half of it in a week
pimp.gif

I'll probably get me a ticket when my plane lands in Atlanta on friday..... Smh the things the govt do to lure us in to spending money

This is how it's going to go.

Pick numbers.
Buy ticket.
Wait for drawing.
WIN.
Run around downtown with no clothes with my meat swinging everywhere yelling "I'M RICH @#$%#!!!"

man so much good i can do with this
if not me hopefully someone i know wins this
does anyone know any big lotto winners?
i heard of people winning a mil or 2 but not anyone over that

Back
Top Bottom