3 girls found in Cleveland after 10 year investigation

Is NT down to contribute to their fund? We have done it before why not now.

I want to contribute but think it would be nice if it was contributed on the behalf of NT. See if a mod can set this up.

Last edited:
dude is going to prison with other scumbags just like himself. Why do people always think these criminals are going to administer some type of justice like they're some righteous individuals. These ARE prisoners who are locked up for not giving a **** about victims, so why act like they will suddenly have a strike of morality and punish this dude for what he did?

:lol: you must not know any better...

boy what they do to child molestors in there aint no joke :lol: once they find out what you in there for.... lol nigh night welcome to hell

Only one brother is being charged... the other two is not getting charged they didn't know anything.

They were just with him when he got arrested.

The other two brother's are going to be able to sue now because their names were dragged through the mud and that is defamation of character I believe...

really? so we just going to ignore the neighbor who said three girls were in dog collars being controlled by three men? lol

I never saw that part about being controlled by three men.

Dude the other brothers are good money right now.

Those pigs questioned the hell out of those three girls so if they didn't finger the other two brothers they didn't have anything to do with it.

Now they're going to sue and collect for having been through the ordeal.

Had the media and everyone thinking they was in on it... they're going to collect... I damn sure would especially since people going to look at you differently because of how you were portrayed.

Like ninjahood says this **** is common all over around the world... sex slaves and dungeons especially from wealthy men and their appetite for young girls.

The life I'm about would not do any of those brothers well if one those women was my daughter.

Death would be a welcomed retreat after I had my way with the brothers and I would dare anyone to arrest me after I made a video of it public. I once told my pops what I would do to anyone who touched my kids like that and he said I would burn in hell. Told him I didn't give a ****, just like that and I wouldn't.

Those three men need to have the worst done to them.

Those pigs questioned the hell out of those three girls so if they didn't finger the other two brothers they didn't have anything to do with it.

then what about them collecting womens clothes from the church?

I got a feeling the girls will come around to remember if these guys were involved or not.

probably have sympathy for the two other brothers because they werent the main monster...

mr gaines from a different world with a wig on would have been great as charles in a movie :lol: RIP

I got a feeling the girls will come around to remember if these guys were involved or not.

probably have sympathy for the two other brothers because they werent the main monster...
this .

Assumptions based on what you heard an anonymous stranger from the internet heard somebody was told by somebody else.

sit down

Had the media and everyone thinking they was in on it... they're going to collect... I damn sure would especially since people going to look at you differently because of how you were portrayed.

Just FYI there is roughly a 0% chance the brothers would be able to successfully sue, or even attempt to sue. They aren't collecting anything.

They won't be able to sue the police. And successfully suing "the media" is absurdly difficult to do in this country as an every day joe, and these guys especially are not going to be outliers.....where technically the media and others were reporting on the arrests themselves (huge gray area there) as well as if it ever came down to an actual civil court case the brothers would be fair game to have their criminal history brought up (they have multiple minor offenses on their records) as well as anything else the mega lawyers could dig up and I guarantee you with these dudes they would feast.

Last edited:
Assumptions based on what you heard an anonymous stranger from the internet heard somebody was told by somebody else.

sit down

and if it turns out to be true?

you gonna apologize to me and that anonymous stranger...

then sit this one out lil slugger

somebody go bump the boston bombing thread so this guy can keep busy...lol

Check out the guy on the left.

Just FYI there is roughly a 0% chance the brothers would be able to successfully sue, or even attempt to sue. They aren't collecting anything.

They won't be able to sue the police. And successfully suing "the media" is absurdly difficult to do in this country as an every day joe, and these guys especially are not going to be outliers.....where technically the media and others were reporting on the arrests themselves (huge gray area there) as well as if it ever came down to an actual civil court case the brothers would be fair game to have their criminal history brought up (they have multiple minor offenses on their records) as well as anything else the mega lawyers could dig up and I guarantee you with these dudes they would feast.
I agree.  All we knew was that they were arrested, then the natural assumptions started

based on information from the media not the police.

I do wonder how much of these stories about people seeing and reporting things are true

are the police trying to cover their butts by saying they never got any reports

or are the people looking for attention with false stories.

They just had a guy on tv saying he and his brother saw who they believed was DeJesus on the day she was abducted

and saw a guy making an abrupt u-turn in her direction, only realizing what they'd witnessed when they saw her description 

on tv shortly thereafter.  He says they went to the police and we're brushed off.

Last edited:
Is NT down to contribute to their fund? We have done it before why not now.

I want to contribute but think it would be nice if it was contributed on the behalf of NT. See if a mod can set this up.

I'm down

I'm going to come off as a prick saying this, but I do not think they are in dire need of money. They are suffering from trauma, how is money going to help? Their families probably
aren't the most well off based on their neighborhood, but they seem to be getting by. Most of the charity work that NT has been apart of were in 3rd world countries for people who really need it.

I'm going to come off as a prick saying this, but I do not think they are in dire need of money. They are suffering from trauma, how is money going to help? Their families probably
aren't the most well off based on their neighborhood, but they seem to be getting by. Most of the charity work that NT has been apart of were in 3rd world countries for people who really need it.

They're going to need counseling for the trauma they've been put through though

And they are going to get plenty of that. NT can (and does) do a lot more good by donating to other causes.

And they are going to get plenty of that. NT can (and does) do a lot more good by donating to other causes.

The whole world knows about their story by now. They are going to get government assistance if need be.

Did anyone just watch the Anderson Cooper interview with one of Castro's daughters. She said he had showed her a picture of the child, sayin that it was is girlfriend's daughter. She kept telling him that the girl looked just like Amanda but he quickly changed the subject

Edit. She said Emily

Last edited:
^nah, she kept telling him the girl "looked like Emily" another of Castro's daughters

she was wondering why the daughter of his girlfriend would favor her sister so much if it wasn't his child

oh ok, I knew i thought she said emily. I assumed I had heard wrong though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom