3 girls found in Cleveland after 10 year investigation

So now shorty wasn't held captive because she decided to celebrate her freedom, I've heard it all on here.

So girls who've been tortured and kidnapped aren't supposed to attend concerts now?

They're suppose to stay in doors for the rest of their lives and remind themselves of the 10 years they spent trapped in a basement?

Can Amanda Berry get some fresh air bro? Can she breathe? Can she have a little fun? I don't get what's suspect about her wanting to listen to music, enjoy a little responsible partying, and breathe for the first time in 10 years.

Wouldn't your mental be screwed for awhile? I mean she did all this within 2 months, everything you stated is more of a reason not to do what she did right away. Think about it,  her mental state should be screwed.

Im sure it still is, gotta begin healing at some point though.

:smh:

Ariel Castro may have died from auto-erotic asphyxiation, not suicide, state says

COLUMBUS, Ohio — Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro may have died from auto-erotic asphyxiation, not suicide, and two prison guards falsified logs documenting their observation of him in the hours before he died, the state said Thursday.

Castro's pants and underwear were pulled down to his ankles when he was found, leading the state to forward those facts to the state highway patrol to consider the possibility of auto-erotic asphyxiation, according to the report from the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.

The report suggests — but does not conclude — that Castro may have died as the result of auto-erotic asphyxiation, whereby individuals achieve sexual satisfaction by briefly choking themselves into unconsciousness.

Castro did not leave a suicide note and "multiple levels of assessment" did not find tendency toward suicide, the report said. A comprehensive mental health evaluation found "no evidence of serious mental illness or indications for suicide precautions were present," according to the report.

Surveillance video indicates guards did not do at least eight required checks on Castro the afternoon and evening before he died. Two checks were done properly just before Castro hanged himself on Sept. 3 at a prison reception center south of Columbus.

The report also said an ambulance contracted to provide medical assistance at the prison was significantly late in arriving, but the delay likely didn't affect the outcome.

The report also said staff failed to make sure Castro watched a suicide prevention video when he first arrived in August.

I like how they threw in the "staff failed to make sure he watched a suicide prevention video". Like that would have prevented him from taking his own life, if that is what he did.

it took them this long to come up with this ******** im done with the justice system between this and the kid in the gym mat :smh:

Come on merica do better

where are this mans priorities? He locked up facing umpteen years and he is putting on a show to get a nut off :rolleyes. that is insanity.

I dont know man, if I was locked up for life without ever having the chance at taking or getting yambs again my only two priorities would be to nutt and then die..in that order

Back
Top Bottom