3 Thugs beat up man in road rage fight caught on tape

Can't stand dudes fighting for no reason. Stupid on both sides; not pitying either party.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

That and he lost the fight once he started kicking.

Right, which was at the very beginning. Aint no kickboxing in the streets. It's an automatic take-down. 
eyes.gif

not necessarily true, he just had no business trying to throw that slow motion, off-balance front kick. 
laugh.gif

kicks are the last thing most dudes are looking for in a street fight because most dudes just square up and try to box it out. a well-timed kick to the shin or kneecap (strikes to the joint) could potentially finish a fight. There's a reason such strikes are outlawed in MMA. 

Good points. I will use a kick but not anything like that. 
laugh.gif
 He was fighting like he was in a match and the guy would just parry it and continue..
But I love me a close-quarter jump kick when the lower body is basically out of sight. 
pimp.gif

That dude's first kick was solid. Probably had some kind of martial arts training when he was younger.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=8707788

In an exclusive interview with Eyewitness News, a man who claims to be the victim said the two men were taunting him on the freeway, stopped traffic and got out of the their car and approached him.

That's when the man, who did not want his identity disclosed, said his military instincts kicked in. He said he suffered a concussion and doesn't remember most of what happened.

when keeping it real goes wrong

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

In an exclusive interview with Eyewitness News, a man who claims to be the victim said the two men were taunting him on the freeway, stopped traffic and got out of the their car and approached him.

That's when the man, who did not want his identity disclosed, said his military instincts kicked in. He said he suffered a concussion and doesn't remember most of what happened.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
How convenient. Guess all he can do now is play the victim role.

I agree with the people who said they wouldn't jump in. If it's one on one and my friend is losing, so be it.  If I think health is being compromised(I'm talking LONG term compromise) on either side I will jump in to stop it.  

Some of yall dudes are morons. Dude DESERVED the beating???? Really?

Yes, I get he should have stayed in the car...but dude didn't deserve to be molly-whooped by those chumps.

nah dude couldnt fight at all...
laugh.gif

he was between two cars so it woulda been a 1v1 if he hadnt came at them wit that johnny cage front kick
30t6p3b.gif

he had all the advantages if he woulda jus stayed put n threw hands with the first cat... second guy mighta been able to squeeze in but at least he could put his back on a wall(car) in two directions.

poor analysis of the whole situation on his part... let me get out the whip and throw down with these 3 vatos while im by myself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

nah dude couldnt fight at all...
laugh.gif

he was between two cars so it woulda been a 1v1
if he hadnt came at them wit that johnny cage front kick
30t6p3b.gif

he had all the advantages if he woulda jus stayed put n threw hands with the first cat... second guy mighta been able to squeeze in but at least he could put his back on a wall(car) in two directions.

poor analysis of the whole situation on his part... let me get out the whip and throw down with these 3 vatos while im by myself
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

I see what he did there

Jerry Patterson, the Palmdale man who was thrown to the ground and kicked in the head during a freeway fight recently captured on video, has been arrested on an outstanding warrant stemming from an earlier roadside confrontation, according to the California Highway Patrol.

The 49-year-old man failed to appear in court for a June 6 arraignment.

His bond was forfeited and Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Chet L. Taylor issued a bench warrant for $50,000.

Patterson was arrested Thursday morning in Altadena and booked at the Crescenta Valley Sheriff's Station, according to the CHP.

CHP confirmed Patterson was involved both in a May 25 confrontation and the highly publicized June 12 road-rage incident on the side of the 5 Freeway at Seventh Street in Los Angeles.

Video published recently online showed Patterson stopped along the southbound 5 Freeway, shouting with three other men on June 12. The altercation turned violent, and two of the men beat Patterson until he was motionless on the ground.

In an interview Wednesday, Patterson acknowledged he accidentally cut off the other vehicle, eventually leading to the road-rage confrontation. He also told NBC4 he suffered a concussion as a result of the incident, which garnered mainstream attention following multiple news reports.

Suspects Edras Ramirez, 27, and David Mendez, 21, later turned themselves in and are scheduled for arraignment on Friday.

Patterson's arrest on Thursday stems from an outstanding warrant from a May 25 arrest, according to the CHP.

Following a hit-and-run collision at Corona Avenue and the Toledo in Long Beach, witness James Poole said he followed Patterson to the 200 block of La Verne.

Patterson pulled over and the two began arguing, said Poole of Belmont Shore.

"I wouldn't let him get back in his car. First I demanded his driver license number and a lot of people started seeing us yelling and screaming at each other. I was looking at his driver license when he hit me," Poole said.

"The three things I do recall he said during our discussion was the fact that he saved millions of Americans' live, he's on a mission with the FBI, and to let him go," Poole said.

He was booked on suspicion of DUI, hit and run and battery, according to the full police report.

Patterson has not responded to NBC4's request for comment.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47910657

Jerry-Patterson.jpg

I feel kinda bad for him now. He looked young to me in the video. Father Time caught up with him on that day.

^^^What an interesting story. That guy had a history of road rage. Wonder if he provoked it a little to get a whoopin. I mean the other guys did turn themselves in, but I am sure its cause they don't want to get in any more trouble then they are.

Originally Posted by air4life

I agree with the people who said they wouldn't jump in. If it's one on one and my friend is losing, so be it.  If I think health is being compromised(I'm talking LONG term compromise) on either side I will jump in to stop it.  

I use to believe in all the fair one stuff, if one of my boys is getting washed i'm stopping it or jumping in
but all that kicking and punching while somebody is down and out cold, I don't condone 

my logic maybe flawed 
Kanye_shrug.png

old man had a prior incident so he probably deserved the whooping....video/music had me
roll.gif
tho

Originally Posted by Shox23

Originally Posted by air4life

I use to believe in all the fair one stuff, if one of my boys is getting washed i'm stopping it or jumping in
but all that kicking and punching while somebody is down and out cold, I don't condone 

my logic maybe flawed 
Kanye_shrug.png

Think everyone pretty much agrees with that? The kicking dude in the head while hes already motionless is just not right.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

If it would have been a fair one he would have wooped that first dude... that's why his mad jumped in because he knew he couldn't beat him one on one.

They shouldn't have did the repeated kicks to the head though... they gonna get serious time for that depending on the state.

A dude I knew in Queens got 9 years for kicking his opponent in the head with his Timbs while he was down... the kid was in bad shape and I can't lie even though I knew him he deserved more time than that.

The kid's face was destroyed bro... broken eye sockets, most teeth, both cheek bones, right ear, lost sight in the right eye ball... he wouldn't stop though and everyone didn't want to get in the middle and the kid was just laying there and his body kept moving like the hands on a clock go around from the repeated kicks to the dome, and he was face stomping him... we thought the kid was dead, but he lived and the guy I knew was caught because he did it infront of like mad people.

Left the kid in a pool of blood with his head split open and blood was on the parked cars around the area.\

He got more time tacked on to his bid though because he threw the hot substance they use to cook with in jail on to some other inmates I think he had a problem with.

He was a cool cat though, but he just blacked out during that fight... it was because the dude was trying to talk to his girl or something like that... that B was with a new dude like 2 months after he went away... I mean I can't knock her either because waiting 10 years is dedication or what have you.
Sounds like a lovely neighborhood
indifferent.gif

the guys that recorded instead of helping are pieces of ++%$...those are the people that give everyone a bad name...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom