3 Thugs beat up man in road rage fight caught on tape

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

can't get mad at the dudes filming...one thing you don't do is jump in somebody elses %!#@....you know how many people have been killed or got the %!#@ beaten outta them for breaking up fights
June 2nd I tried to break up a fight my guy was in, he was getting moved on by 3 dudes, I came in laced one, got separated by security was walking away and someone snuffed me while not looking, straight sucker punch and broke my cheek and nose. was 1/2 inch away from needing a metal plate in my face for the rest of my life. Had surgery on my nose.
I learned that I'm not going to ever jump in unless I have too. If its my brother cool, if not f that. buddy I went to help who I thought was my guy aint even check to see how I was feeling when I was in the hospital smh. Sad but I shoulda turned my cheek and let em get his +@* whooped. 
tired.gif
eek.gif
 damn sorry about that bro...
Thnx G. It's all good man. I healed up pretty nicely I think $%#% was ugly... I found buddy that did it..He'll get his. But it's just a lesson to those man, and to me who feel like they gotta always try and have someones back, when $%#% goes down like this you see who's really there. After this happened I got rushed to the hospital and only 2 of my 5 "MAIN" guys were there to see me through, the rest of the mogs went to another club after
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
. INCLUDING the guy I went to save 
tired.gif
tired.gif

Ns out here selfish. Just gotta be smart man. I learned my lesson, I play baseball and Doc said if a groundball takes a funny hop and its me in my cheek (still broken) then im done, metal plate forsure. All cause I wanted to help someone I thought had my back....Buddy had the nerve to tell me "man I respect you blah blah blah it coulda been worse, it coulda been me" 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

It shoulda been him!! I wanted to whoop his %%+ with a broken face off principle for saying that. But it is what it is. you live and learn

Pics just to show yall:

Before/After nose still crooked tho, gonna need another surgery on it 
tired.gif
tired.gif

If you'd watch your friend catch a beating you are a coward in my eyes I'm not watching my mans get mashed on for nobody %$@! I'm most likely jumpin in before the %$@! is even in doubt

Originally Posted by CashBanks

If you'd watch your friend catch a beating you are a coward in my eyes I'm not watching my mans get mashed on for nobody %$@! I'm most likely jumpin in before the %$@! is even in doubt

That was my mentality...jumped in without a single f'n thought going thru my head. And I don't even rock with buddy that hard, but the way I was raised was If I kick it hardbody with someone and I'm there when stuff jumps off you have that mans back. So thats what I did. But his actions after, lack of remorse, and the fact that I KNOW now buddy wont even reciprocate that love to me if the tables were turned got me washing my hands clean of him.  

Back
Top Bottom