Nujavez

formerly gatorad3
I joined the other site before joining NT back in '06 and joined NT around '07-'08. I dropped the other site after joining NT because the threads and members here were way more entertaining and sometimes the discussions would get deep.

But I finally went back to see what the other site was like nowadays its looks changed a lot.
I saw this thread "This Place Isn't Dying Its Already Dead" over there and ppl were saying:

"yeah for real iss is #%++!!+ dead and boring
i like niketalk cause they be having many funny #%@ thread but i gotb banned too . #%++!!+ accounts
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]!++! YOU METHOD MEN!!!![/color]"

"This site has been dead for a long time. I'm just here b/c of the marketplace.
In terms of discussion Niketalk >>>>>> ISS"

"agree with this. Discussions should be encouraged, which would draw people to the site, then creating some sort of excitement or enthusiasm about being here then participating. Many of the Mods here have done a very good job at killing that enthusiasm, and yes they lock threads with the quickness, those they may not agree with. Many do a poor job at moderating discussion as well, and this is due to the bond created to others before they've been elected to be Mods. If a buddy of theirs is getting his butt handed to him in discussion or debate, consequences may ensue. The difference between here and Nike Talk is that there are a many more people loyal to that site due to the supposed [color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]freedoms[/color] there. They are a bit more lenient, but perhaps not allowing blatant profanity as is done here. But in regard to bringing up the level of debate and discussion, Nike Talk does a much better job, even though their fearless leader is an egoist. [color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]Method Man[/color] does a very good job at letting everyone know that this site is considered the [color= rgb(0, 255, 255)]JV team[/color], the scrubs, the dudes who come in at the end of the game, just hoping to score."

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Last edited:
This is bad news because they will infiltrate NT and decrease NT's quality. I only went on ISS for the sales. Selling sneakers to teenage asian kids is like stealing from teenage asian kids, quick and easy.

Method Man does a very good job at letting everyone know that this site is considered the JV team, the scrubs, the dudes who come in at the end of the game, just hoping to score.

laugh1v6b1.gif

Sweet we are better than ISS, thats like being the tallest ****** (meaning their site sucks)

BUT their marketplace is
pimp.gif

Inb4 self absorbed NTers who feel NT is the Mecca of the Internet flood this thread.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Inb4 self absorbed NTers who feel NT is the Mecca of the Internet flood this thread.

yet you stay on here trying to get a post in every thread. 
eyes.gif

Do they even have a General?
I've only been there for the market & the Lebron IX thread
pimp.gif

well, in terms of sneakers.. is there a bigger board than NT?

actually, is there one that is as active as NT? that's why i like this place, it doesn't take 2-3 months to get a reply (well, besides that one dude that asked what a ceaser was that bumped his thread a year after)

i'm on 3 other forums (one tech, and 2 keyboard forums) and neither are as active (though not bad) as NT.

[Warned.  One more personal attack out of you and you won't have the option to post on both sites.]

KSteezy gets no love around here whatsoever.

NT is by far the most active forum I've been too.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

well, in terms of sneakers.. is there a bigger board than NT?

actually, is there one that is as active as NT? that's why i like this place, it doesn't take 2-3 months to get a reply (well, besides that one dude that asked what a ceaser was that bumped his thread a year after)

i'm on 3 other forums (one tech, and 2 keyboard forums) and neither are as active (though not bad) as NT.

No one is denying that...NT is probably the most entertaining forum I've been on and I'm part of about 4, it's this "we better than the rest" complex that cracks me up...like sons you are all nothing but a screen name on a board
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom