4/19/03 - 6 YEARS AGO - AJ 3 White/Cements released (6 years!)

i was rocking j's back then but wasn't into collecting, being ten i beat those to death ( worst decision of my life
frown.gif
)

i was rocking j's back then but wasn't into collecting, being ten i beat those to death ( worst decision of my life
frown.gif
)

frown.gif
)

frown.gif
)

frown.gif
)

frown.gif
)

frown.gif
)

frown.gif
)

frown.gif
)

frown.gif
)

frown.gif
)

Very straight forward cop. Picked up two pairs of size 12 from finishline on release day along with a pair of fab five huarache flight retros. It was a goodday. Walked out of the store for $320 total. No comparison in comfort between these and the recent III releases - fire red & cdp.

Very straight forward cop. Picked up two pairs of size 12 from finishline on release day along with a pair of fab five huarache flight retros. It was a goodday. Walked out of the store for $320 total. No comparison in comfort between these and the recent III releases - fire red & cdp.

Back
Top Bottom