4/19/03 - 6 YEARS AGO - AJ 3 White/Cements released (6 years!)

To this day I still cant believe how easy it was to get these on release date...especially now seeing how they're so sought after. OG colorway made it amust have for me, but I was the only one @ footaction the morning of...sure wish i could have afforded an extra pair at the time!

To this day I still cant believe how easy it was to get these on release date...especially now seeing how they're so sought after. OG colorway made it amust have for me, but I was the only one @ footaction the morning of...sure wish i could have afforded an extra pair at the time!

My girl bought these for my birthday when they came out. She got them from Eastbay and I almost bought a pair on ebay right before that. I still have them ingreat shape. But these are overshadowed by my black/cements too.

My girl bought these for my birthday when they came out. She got them from Eastbay and I almost bought a pair on ebay right before that. I still have them ingreat shape. But these are overshadowed by my black/cements too.

Deadstock pair on the right. I wear the pair on the left a lot actually.

324639123.jpg

272990084.jpg

It's weird how the elephant print fades over time.

324639123.jpg

272990084.jpg

324639123.jpg

272990084.jpg

324639123.jpg

272990084.jpg

324639123.jpg

272990084.jpg

324639123.jpg

272990084.jpg

Back
Top Bottom