4/19/03 - 6 YEARS AGO - AJ 3 White/Cements released (6 years!)

I beat my pair down, but there still holding up ,no holes ,not much wear on the soles , they are built good.......

I actually accidentally came across these, I went out to sneaker villa which at the time there was a location in east lib. , I went down with intent of onlygrabbing a couple tees and maybe a fresh pair of denims, The day I choose to go down happen to be the release date for the white/cement 3's ,which I had noidea were releasing then , sure enough upon eye contact I pulled out a $100 flat and said let me get those in a 9.5 , I didnt get no denim or any tees that day, instead I got one of the freshest c/w of the 3's there has ever been,, there still one of my all time favorites.........

I beat my pair down, but there still holding up ,no holes ,not much wear on the soles , they are built good.......

I actually accidentally came across these, I went out to sneaker villa which at the time there was a location in east lib. , I went down with intent of onlygrabbing a couple tees and maybe a fresh pair of denims, The day I choose to go down happen to be the release date for the white/cement 3's ,which I had noidea were releasing then , sure enough upon eye contact I pulled out a $100 flat and said let me get those in a 9.5 , I didnt get no denim or any tees that day, instead I got one of the freshest c/w of the 3's there has ever been,, there still one of my all time favorites.........

To this day I still cant believe how easy it was to get these on release date...especially now seeing how they're so sought after. OG colorway made it amust have for me, but I was the only one @ footaction the morning of...sure wish i could have afforded an extra pair at the time!

To this day I still cant believe how easy it was to get these on release date...especially now seeing how they're so sought after. OG colorway made it amust have for me, but I was the only one @ footaction the morning of...sure wish i could have afforded an extra pair at the time!

Back
Top Bottom