4/23 Los Angeles Lakers(2) @ Utah Jazz(0) - Game 3 - TNT 10:30est/7:30pst

Its That Dude:
HOOK ON BOOZER'S DUNK WOULD HAVE GIVEN LAKERS 2 FREE THROWS
DEFENDING DERON'S DRIVE WOULD HAVE FORCED OVERTIME OR GIVEN US THE CHANCE TO WIN.

yall do know that was a hook by boozer right?

Why would you expect the ref's to call that? He was going by Pau w/ or w/o the hook. You can't expect the ref's to bailout Pau and the Lakers slowrotations.

Speaking of slow rotations, Odom! What were you waiting for?
smh.gif

This is the type of game I expected, but I was hoping the Lakers would execute better than this.

BYNUM with the funny reaction...

2-1...it's getting interesting!

Ain't worried though, that's one of the worst game we ever played and yet we were up there 'til the last second.

Time to re-group.

LET'S

GO

LAKERS!

Its cool yall, we'll get the next two.losses build character. Utah came out with more heart. Can't be mad at that. Good game Jazz

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

too late now anyways...
tired.gif

You don't shoot free throws after an offensive foul.

matt harpring - you juiced up for this game. not sure how you're shots went in.

should have gotten this game, would have given you the next one.

*anxiously waits to see which Lakers fan makes the game 4 thread with the quickness to avoid my dude SHUGES making it

It's all good. After seeing the way we played, I didn't want to win because ifwe won, then the Lakers go thinking that nothing is wrong. Better to have these screw-ups early in the playoffs rather than later on when they really count.We're still gonna win this series anyways.

Jazz beat us by 2. 2! With Kobe shooting like !%$$ and Bynum on the bench all game. I dont expect this in the next game. Jazz are great at home, but they arentunstoppable.

lakers play 5 against 8, Kobe has a bad shooting night, Pau cant hit free throws and the Lakers only lose by two points. I'm not worried but the a bunchof Lakers fans will overreact and panic. A few might say some stupid things but it really doesn't matter. The Jazz are a good team and they play great athome. You really can't expect Kobe to have a game like this on saturday cuz I don't.

All that being said I'm still pissed they lost.
mad.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

too late now anyways...
tired.gif

You don't shoot free throws after an offensive foul.

word? I didn't know that
laugh.gif

and where the hell did all these Jazz fans come from?
laugh.gif

On a positive note, Boozer had the game of his life, we missed 10 free throws, and Kobe shot 5-24 and we still only lost by two. I feel confident about thisnext game knowing that there is no way we can assemble 3 quarters as bad as the 1st, 2nd, and fourth.

Kobefan23:
Lamar stepped up crazy late.
How come Derek Fisher NEVER stays in front of his defender (especially in crucial situations)? He has to be the worst defensive pg in the playoffs...
I agree with you, but in that situation, it kind of looked like he was supposed to back off if there's penetration below the free throw lineand Lamar was supposed to step up, as Pau and Kobe were waiting for the pass to Boozer in the post if it came.

another horrible inbounds play by phil jackson

Kobe
indifferent.gif

Gasol getting raped by Boozer all game long
indifferent.gif

Bynum being ******ed and not even playing
indifferent.gif

sasha and walton giving up the lead by themselves early in the 4th
indifferent.gif

We still still could have won even with all the atrocious play. %!$%!@$ bynum
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

lakers need to look into gettin a pg this offseason cause fish is old and farmar sho aint the future

but this was just a horrible performance all around couldnt shoot couldnt play d

Back
Top Bottom