4/23 Los Angeles Lakers(2) @ Utah Jazz(0) - Game 3 - TNT 10:30est/7:30pst

Why didnt they put Sasha on Deron? He would've scared him away with his tap dancing abilities.

i would of put ariza on deron and have brown in for fisher, just for that play.

oh well, lakers need to take game 4.

Originally Posted by enrique23

It's all good. After seeing the way we played, I didn't want to win because if we won, then the Lakers go thinking that nothing is wrong. Better to have these screw-ups early in the playoffs rather than later on when they really count. We're still gonna win this series anyways.
the hell with that we should have won this game
mad.gif

sasha and walton giving up the lead by themselves early in the 4th
laugh.gif
wow. By no means did either player lose the lead for us. If anything it was $%%@@$ guard play from Kobe and horrible D by the point guards. Seriously, but Shannon Brown is one of the worst defensive pg's I haveever seen.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Kobefan23:
Lamar stepped up crazy late.
How come Derek Fisher NEVER stays in front of his defender (especially in crucial situations)? He has to be the worst defensive pg in the playoffs...
I agree with you, but in that situation, it kind of looked like he was supposed to back off if there's penetration below the free throw line and Lamar was supposed to step up, as Pau and Kobe were waiting for the pass to Boozer in the post if it came.
Fisher played bad defense on the last two possessions where Williams had the ball. On the first one he didn't go over the pick or try andfight through it and allowed Williams to attack Pau and Williams then easily found a rolling Boozer to the basket then everyone saw what he did, or should Isay, didnt do to allow Williams to shoot that easy jumper.

Originally Posted by knightngale

another horrible inbounds play by phil jackson

Kobe
indifferent.gif

Gasol getting raped by Boozer all game long
indifferent.gif

Bynum being ******ed and not even playing
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif

We still still could have won even with all the atrocious play. %!$%!@$ bynum
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I couldn't even detect bynum, he was quiet all game long.

I agree with you, but in that situation, it kind of looked like he was supposed to back off if there's penetration below the free throw line and Lamar was supposed to step up, as Pau and Kobe were waiting for the pass to Boozer in the post if it came.

Alright, I see where your coming from. It just looked like Fisher reached for the steal and got crossed over by D-Will when all he needed to do was stay infront of him. Odom was definitely late on the rotation though.

As far as this game, if I'd be happy if I were you Lakers fans. Like someone else said, it's better they lose and realize they need to step up theireffort and intensity. That said, Kobe played disgustingly bad, Pau had a subpar game, Bynum had foul trouble and you guys still almost won. LA needs to bringit for 48 minutes if they want to have any chance to beat CLE...

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

laugh.gif
wow. By no means did either player lose the lead for us. If anything it was $%%@@$ guard play from Kobe and horrible D by the point guards. Seriously, but Shannon Brown is one of the worst defensive pg's I have ever seen.
matt harpring scored like 6 straight points on walton and sasha left korver wide open in a span of 3 min=giving up the lead by themselves
the fact that they can't score anymore makes it worse

Fisher needs to retire. He has nothing left in the tank and is ******ed with those 1 on 5 3 pointers on the break
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

+@% was that Kobe?
Huh? That wasn't Kobe's fault. It was a wack inbound play to begin with. That's on Phil
i don't think that was the plan. it looked like they were trying to use Kobe as a decoy, and they hoped Deron would run over to him and leaveFisher open in the corner. Deron didn't go for it, so i guess Plan B was for Kobe to take the 35-footer..
ohwell.gif

Fisher has been getting burned all season. I knew once D Will had him at the top of the key that he was going to nail the game winner in his face.

Watching the replay right now, this bum Fisher reaching like twice on the drive like he really was gonna rip it from him
smh.gif
laugh.gif

It a loss but even with Kobe bricking and the team not rebounding they almost (and should of) won it. Boozer had a monster game and Utah playing their"Home" game for 3 periods and they won by only two.

Utah that looked lost at Staples at times showed up in the 3rd quarter but the Lakers let them back in the game and let their bench go off.

matt harpring scored like 6 straight points on walton and sasha left korver wide open in a span of 3 min=giving up the lead by themselves
Harpring scored on everyone tonight. Neither of those players lost us the lead. The thing that drives me nuts is Kobe was just standing there onoffense the entire night. Its like he didnt even make an effort to get open and get easy shots. He just played nonchalantly thinking he is going to take thegame over with jumpers and driving it into double teams.

some of you laker fans are hilarious..

do yall ever accept a loss? kobe played like +%!$, pau played like a %#$*%, the ref reffed a fair game...and this coming from a laker fan

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
at you homers SMH

Kobefan23:
Alright, I see where your coming from. It just looked like Fisher reached for the steal and got crossed over by D-Will when all he needed to do was stay in front of him. Odom was definitely late on the rotation though.
Looking at the replay right now on the highlights, you're more right than I am; Fish definitely got crossed going for the steal. It definitelystill looks like his area was above the free throw line, meaning that if Deron would have passed it to someone at the top, that would be Fisher'sresponsibility, but he definitely got crossed up at around the free throw line.

Odom was still mad late stepping up.

Good win Utah. Very hard fought W... I'm impressed
grin.gif
. It took3 tries, but ya'll finally capitalized on the Lakers' PATHETIC will in the 2ndhalf. Maybe now they'll play like prospective champions. Lakers in 5. Let's go...
devil.gif

JesusR23 and Shpat: y'all need to freaking chill out.

And everyone needs to stop quoting that ignorant crap.

Back
Top Bottom