Word.

It's one game and dudes are about to commit that
laugh.gif
, chill.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
seriously.

I like how you dudes quote one laker fan and just lump everyone together. I think most people have already said that the Jazz definitely deserved to wintonight.

Kobe and Gasol played like they did against the celtics last year. Don't they know that they are in the playoff's . This is unacceptable. Lakers are amuch better team than what they showed today.

i didnt think wed sweep the jazz, they came out and played and the lakers didnt match their intensity except for that spurt in the 3rd....

man kyle korver is starting to get on my nerves, and harprings BEEN on my nerves

jesus, Kobe doesnt even look slightly angry. Laughin and %!%$, how bout you play with some intensity next game.

the jazz wanted this game more. grabbing boards like no other.
kobe really gotta stop taking those dumb jumpshots.
i'm not worried though. i didn't expect to sweep the jazz. on to game 4. lets get it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scottsauce88

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

some of you laker fans are hilarious..

do yall ever accept a loss?
Word.

laugh.gif
, chill.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
seriously.

I like how you dudes quote one laker fan and just lump everyone together. I think most people have already said that the Jazz definitely deserved to win tonight.
i wasn't getting at you or the entire fanbase (if it seems that way, that's not what i'm intending), but reading through thisthread-some of the posts are hilarious in how perfect they expect the lakers to play
laugh.gif
, that's all. nothin more nothin less.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Fisher has been getting burned all season. I knew once D Will had him at the top of the key that he was going to nail the game winner in his face.

Watching the replay right now, this bum Fisher reaching like twice on the drive like he really was gonna rip it from him
smh.gif
laugh.gif

He's been getting burned since the 3-peat days
laugh.gif

Statis22 wrote:

They gave the game away. I think they're gonna lose the next one too
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

sphat=banned
roll.gif

and it's all good laker fans. we played like *$$$ and we were still in it. i'm mad at bynum more than anything, dude fouling out in 3rd quarted! ivenever seen that *$$$ in my lifetime.

Word.

laugh.gif
, chill.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
seriously.

I like how you dudes quote one laker fan and just lump everyone together. I think most people have already said that the Jazz definitely deserved to win tonight.
i wasn't getting at you or the entire fanbase (if it seems that way, that's not what i'm intending), but reading through this thread-some of the posts are hilarious in how perfect they expect the lakers to play
laugh.gif

thats fine dude, it just seemed like you guys were just lumping everyone together off of some dude clearly reaching.

From the interview with Kobe:

Kobe: We played pretty good, we got good looks.

The $$#! you played pretty good.

Kenny and Charles talking BS

out of all 3 times cavs,lakers and Nuggets the lakers are playing the better team. so i have no idea why they bashing them for losing tonight and losing a biglead the other night

Word.

laugh.gif
, chill.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
seriously.

i wasn't getting at you or the entire fanbase (if it seems that way, that's not what i'm intending), but reading through this thread-some of the posts are hilarious in how perfect they expect the lakers to play
laugh.gif

thats fine dude, it just seemed like you guys were just lumping everyone together off of some dude clearly reaching.

Nah not at all. And what acid said.

And what's wrong with Kobe being calm in a press conference?

IT WAS ONE GAME... what do you want him to do? 1 game at a time.

just tell them i apologize from the bottom of my heart...thats all you've got to copy..

and stay strong Laker fans I love you all

message from sphat

Bynum needs to stop taking unnecessary fouls as well, we see how putty soft the middle is without him. Pau was clearly intimidated tonight. Kobe just playedlike crap and we only loss by 2 so I guess that's something to look positive at. But damn we could easily be up 3-0 now.

I wasn't focused on the game, but it seemed like the lakers were playing lazy. I'm confident that they will win this series, and I'm sure they aretoo and that's probably what went wrong tonight. But hopefully this is a wakeup call to them.

Word.

laugh.gif
, chill.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
seriously.

laugh.gif

I want to see him show some fire. Its the playoffs man and you just lost by two. Get angry or show some emotion. Least show that you are goingto play with some fire.

*anxiously waits to see which Lakers fan makes the game 4 thread with the quickness to avoid my dude SHUGES making it
Come on, you've got to let fans enjoy the board. I don't expect a thread started by a non-fan to stay open very long.

I agree with you, but in that situation, it kind of looked like he was supposed to back off if there's penetration below the free throw line and Lamar was supposed to step up, as Pau and Kobe were waiting for the pass to Boozer in the post if it came.
Fish needed to stay on Deron's hip so he couldn't cross over, but Fish is too slow and short to do that. Plus, Deron's obviously agreat PG. Still, as you mentioned, Odom should've smothered Deron. I wonder if he was just slow (the way he usually is) or hesitated because histeammates haven't been rotating well behind him?

Why didnt they put Sasha on Deron? He would've scared him away with his tap dancing abilities.
All jokes aside, I thought this same thing. Why didn't Phil go big in order to defend against a jumper in the lane and improve the Lakersability to get the defensive rebound?

does kobe REALLY have on a hoop earring? wow, still trying to be mi....
Nope, it's ugly, but it doesn't appear to be a hoop. Still, focusing on this trying to be MJ thing is like bringing up Kobe'sairballs against Utah way back, it's old.

It's not like he's Ahmad Rashad.

Like some other fans, I'm not all that concerned about this game. Like Kobe, I expect [crosses fingers] the next game to go better.

I thought the majority of Kobe's shots were good shots he just had a terrible night. If lamar and Trevor keep playing the way they are the Lakers will befine. Pau missed a lot of shots he would usually make and Bynum got some tough foul calls

Word.

laugh.gif
, chill.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
seriously.

laugh.gif

I want to see him show some fire. Its the playoffs man and you just lost by two. Get angry or show some emotion. Least show that you are going to play with some fire.

yeah cuz the criticism on Kobe has been that he doesn't play with fire and just goes through the motions
eyes.gif

Are you kidding me with that statement. That has got to be one of the most ridiculous criticisms of Kobe Bryant that I have ever seen, and I've seen a lotof them.

Back
Top Bottom