4/25 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Cena vs Batista, Orton vs Sheamus, Edge vs Jericho (p15)

They're only going to have about 15 minutes for a last man standing match. That doesn't seem right.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by iLL I AM

Y'all really think this might be it for Batista? I know his contract is up and HHH buried his movie role but he'll eventually be back...when he does, it'll probably be his last run though.
There have been rumors for YEARS that Dave's wanted to get out of wrestling.  If he has any shot at a legitimate acting career, I don't think we'll see him back.
Yeah he's been wanting to transition to movies like Rock but I can't see him ending off on this note. On a B-level PPV? Nah...it's possible, but I just don't see it.

He'll come back for one more short run and then retire, I think.

CENA SUCKS chants.
pimp.gif

I miss JR. At least right then we would have had a "Oh Good God!" moment when Cena went through the barricade. :/

I never liked Last Standing matches, I'm more of an I Quit match fan.
The counting and the slow get up is like the slow climb in ladder matches.

Did he really just throw a monitor at Matt Striker? I guess he's sick of his commentary too
laugh.gif

Holy $#!% at that Attitude Adjustment though
eek.gif

This match has actually been really entertaining. I wish they had more time. There's been a couple of crazy spots.

Back
Top Bottom