4/25 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Cena vs Batista, Orton vs Sheamus, Edge vs Jericho (p15)

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

roll.gif
@ "NO...he's 1 and A HALF!!!"
It's safe to assume Scott Steiner caused Lashley's divorce. He probably had her in the Recliner after a Frankensteiner.
I mean, the math works.
It's 50/50 in a relationship, but in a love triangle, you got a 33 1/3%, factor in that Lashley knows he can't pleasure Kristal like a freak, that gives Scott 66 2/3%, so taking Bobby's 33 1/3% minus his 25%, that gives him 8 1/3%. Now Scott has 75% added to his 66 2/3%, giving him 141 2/3% winning Kristal's heart, numbers don't lie.

This fool.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Steiner poking Kristy on her titty and not so subtley trying to move her hand down when she touched his chest.

Why was there no mention of the TNA Title rankings Bischoff was supposed to debut next week?

roll.gif
@ "NO...he's 1 and A HALF!!!"
It's safe to assume Scott Steiner caused Lashley's divorce. He probably had her in the Recliner after a Frankensteiner.
I mean, the math works.
It's 50/50 in a relationship, but in a love triangle, you got a 33 1/3%, factor in that Lashley knows he can't pleasure Kristal like a freak, that gives Scott 66 2/3%, so taking Bobby's 33 1/3% minus his 25%, that gives him 8 1/3%. Now Scott has 75% added to his 66 2/3%, giving him 141 2/3% winning Kristal's heart, numbers don't lie.
Perfect quote execution. The Big Poppa himself couldn't have said it any better. 10/10.

I've been making an effort in integrating Steinerisms in to my vocabulary and I'm already quoting him when I play games online.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

4w or any other wrestling heads in the South Jersey/Philly area:

Is Philly getting a Supershow anytime soon?

Nothing I've heard of, but Raw will be in Philly June 28th.

- Bill Goldberg wrote the following on Twitter in response to fans asking about his talks with WWE: "until the WWE realizes that I'm not just another wrestler signing a deal....I don't expect any progress.Sorry"

I have been able to confirm with 2 separate sources inside TNA that after last night's Impact taping, the buzz backstage is that TNA management is "supremely confident" that the following three names will sign with the company: Jim Ross, Paul Heyman and Tommy Dreamer.

As I said in my exclusive post concerning Jim Ross yesterday, these names have NOT signed with TNA, and I am not suggesting that they will, only that the word going around at Impact yesterday is that TNA management feels extremely confident that the 3 aforementioned names will sign with the company.

Here is what I know so far about the three men:

Jim Ross: Yesterday, I was the first to report that JR has in fact met with TNA officials concerning the possibility of working with the company. Jason Powell of ProWrestling.net then updated the situation by saying "The feeling coming out of the meeting was that Ross was not interested in committing to TNA and is looking for work outside pro wrestling if he doesn't strike a new deal with WWE."

Paul Heyman: While Paul Heyman's "Heyman Hustle" website is affiliated with CraveOnline, Paul does NOT communicate with us where Pro Wrestling is concerned and there is no synergy between our two websites other than to promote each others links where it's deemed beneficial. Therefore, I do not know where Paul stands at this point concerning TNA, as he has remained very quiet about pro wrestling since joining the Crave Online team.

Tommy Dreamer: I have been told by several sources that Dreamer wants to work in the creative department of TNA in addition to being an on-air performer. If TNA is willing to agree to those terms, then it is likely Dreamer will sign with the company.

Mr. Anderson with the Ryan Leaf-esque interview.
laugh.gif

I agree with the WWE dropping the ball on Matt Morgan and Pope ( Imagine a Punk/Pope feud right now
eek.gif

smh.gif
) but no so much Mr. Anderson.

WWE give him lots of opportunity but he seem to get injured at the worst times, hampering his push. The fact that he was supposedly "unsafe" in the ring didn't help either.

-- The WWE website announced this morning that JTG and Shad Gaspard, formerly known as Cryme Tyme, will go head-to-head in a Strap Match at Extreme Rules.

-- As reported earlier, Triple H has replaced Batista in WWE Studios' latest film, Killing Karma. Though Batista had been publicly announced for the lead role a few months back, a decision was made to pull him from the movie because he is nearing the end of his current contract and has yet to commit to a new deal. He is said to be furious over the company's decision.

- The 2010 WWE Supplemental Draft will take place on WWE's website Wednesday, April 28th at noon. This year's event will be hosted by Howard Finkel.

LAXplan to reunite when hernandez returns in 2 months

-- There is a great deal of discussion within the locker room of doing a week where the SmackDown crew does RAW, and the RAW crew does SmackDown. The idea originally was brought forth when the RAW crew suffered numerous delays on the UK. Had they made their return to the US on Tuesday, the RAW crew would have worked this week’s SmackDown.

Talks of the idea lead to creative possibly having the RAW and SmackDown crew’s switching it up in the Summer time, and again in the Fall, with another switch up in the final week prior to the Bragging Rights PPV.

-- Ted DiBiase is expected to make his return to the RAW brand this Monday, which is the three hour special edition of the 2010 Draft. The new heel group, The Fortunate Sons, which include the DiBiase brothers and Joe Hennig is expected to take form some time in May.

-- WWE officials have not, yet, come up with a name for their upcoming November PPV. There is a soft deadline for the name to be chosen, which is said to be in mid-May.

Originally Posted by MR23MJ

WWE.com has announced that it has released the following talents:

-Mickie James

-Shelton Benjamin

-Kung Fu Naki

-Jimmy Wang Yang

-Slam Master J

-Katie Lea Burchill

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/superstarsreleased
WELL DAMN!

This is the big roster cut everyone was waiting for. Always happens before the draft.

Biggest names are obviously Mickie James and Shelton Benjamin...with Mickie James, you knew they would eventually part ways. Crazy how she was the biggest "star" out of all the divas post-Lita/Trish era and she's getting released. WWE don't give a +!+#.

Benjamin
tired.gif
...I know people are not gonna be happy but a lot of it falls on his shoulders. That's why I said Sheamus is the anti-Shelton Benjamin a few days ago.

TNA about to stuff their roster once again.

goddamn

my dude funaki finally bit the bullet
frown.gif

sucks to see shelton go and guess i saw mickie getting cut coming b/c of her run-ins with management

theres only one company out there mickie needs to sign with:

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

WWE dropped the ball on Shelton big time. 
I'd disagree, WWE has tried to get Shelton to step it up to main event, but Shelton didn't see the need and was content with what he was getting paid. I'm just surprised Funaki survived this long
laugh.gif

I can't say I'm surprised about Mickie, but damn, that sucks.

Shelton is a semi-surprise.  Wonder if he'll be brought back for the MITB next year
laugh.gif

As for the other 4, I'm surprised they hung around this long.

The WWE released Mickie before she could leave to save face. She deserved better than how she was treated because of her slight weight gain.
Benjamin will be in TNA next month.

Originally Posted by Physicx

goddamn

my dude funaki finally bit the bullet
frown.gif

sucks to see shelton go and guess i saw mickie getting cut coming b/c of her run-ins with management

theres only one company out there mickie needs to sign with:

Spoiler [+]
pimp.gif
QFT
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaptainCrown

WWE dropped the ball on Shelton big time. 
I'd disagree, WWE has tried to get Shelton to step it up to main event, but Shelton didn't see the need and was content with what he was getting paid. I'm just surprised Funaki survived this long
laugh.gif
Nah, they missed the boat on him during his IC Title run. He had those big matches and that win streak against Evolution Triple H and HBK in the Gold Rush match. He was extremely over and should of been pushed to Main Event status. Instead, they gave him the MVP losing streak, the Momma storyline, the Gold Standard gimmick, and the flip flop of ECW/Smackdown brand switch.  They killed his character so many times, their was no way they could refreshen it. 
The whole Shelton coasting and getting paid theory is a joke. Dude had to watch lesser talents like Batista, Sheamus, Swagger, JBL, Great Khali, and to the extent Jeff Hardy get pushes, a few of those guys got them through the people they were close to (HHH) or when Vince was desperate.  

Imagine yourself working you %+% off at your job, your co-workers keep saying you are going to be a top executive one day, you got the qualifications, the aptitude, the leadership. The Board asked you to change some things before the promotion. You sit around, wait patiently, and watch new guys come in and get positions you dreamed of when you started, just because they got along better. 

I don't blame Shelton, you can motivate/push a guy for so long, but if your not holding up your end of the bargain. Then, why should I???

I thought Funaki was tenured.

Benjamin, well, iwhat can you say. If anything had to go, it was his stupid hair. Stupid. I hope he finds his niche somewhere, be it TNA or whatever. He's a cool dude. But the stupid hair.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Wrestling is still mad popular. DAMN!
Is it at least one of these each week?

Damn I didn't know my man Shoichi FUnaki was still around. Let that man go bck home. He has been a slave long enough

Back
Top Bottom