4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Who is this guy you guys keep referring to?
I doubt they're that close now.

tumblr_inline_mkwslhelYg1qz4rgp.jpg

LKQGamt.png

Originally Posted by SteelCity412  

how bout DB has a match vs kane and some how still wins the title at WM?

Kinda like WM 9 where bret hart lost the title then hogan beat yokozuna right after
ha...well I was close, this was back in feb his matches we're announced.

Another thing I'm shocked about the Taker match is that Taker went from looking great just last year against Punk to looking terrible to just a year later. He looked exhausted thoughout the entire match and it was actually sad to see smh

Taker called an audible to change the ending?...I gotta hear that!
Someone upload the clip of him saying reverse the TS to Brock.

PO

Wow my thoughts:

Def one of the best manias in a really long time, and super shocked with that lukewarm build...

-The Hogan/Austin/Rock moment, wow, such a classic and goose bump felt moment, still hyped.

-HHH/D-Bry was a great match

-Cesaro winning was pretty legit

-Cena winning was pointless, how does that help the wyatts?

-Taker losing wow :smh: least have him lost to an up and coming guy

-D-Bry :smokin

Overall, super solid

Of course you will.
Man, you really hate dude. :lol:

I'm not much of a fan of him anymore tbh but MAN what did he do to you to draw so much hatred?

I don't hate him, y'all act like I'm hoping he falls off the face of the Earth :lol:. I liked him when he was with the other NXT dudes on Raw, but his ego got too big and I just don't care to see someone who cries when he doesn't get his way. Rollins can easily take his roll, granted he's not as good on the mic, but better that than someone who will walk out on the fans when things don't go their way :smh:.

i think taker & lesnar went in with an understanding to put on the best show they could - and when taker could take no more - he signaled lesnar to finish

not an audible per say - a pre-planned cue

Last edited:
Everyone when re watching the match watch the referees reaction. That is the tell all. Dude waived off the count saying 2. Lol

watching Total Divas its like DB makes 50k a year :lol:

:lol: Doubt he's making a couple million yet, probably a couple hundred thousand. I think he needs a significant run with the title before he gets to the millions. Hoping he gets that run now though.

The Taker thing is still up in the air, but I was pleased to see Bryan and Cesaro come out big :pimp:. Thought the Shield match should've went longer and just cut time from Cena Vs. Bray :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom