4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Why do most of you want Bryan to lose the title already? Initially everyone was so mad at how long it was taking for him to win. Now he gets the big win at the "Grandest stage of them all" and people now want to strip him. Sheesh.

speaking of Sting.....

really a great early look into warrior's arrogance & bravado

also - don't think he was ever this jacked in the wwf/e? looks like the hulk here

Bryan needs a good title run now. You can't book him like you have for the past year, have him win at Mania then have him lose it in 2 months.

Why do most of you want Bryan to lose the title already? Initially everyone was so mad at how long it was taking for him to win. Now he gets the big win at the "Grandest stage of them all" and people now want to strip him. Sheesh.

I think DSK called this a couple days ago.

Bryan needs a lengthy run where he takes on every obstacle thrown at him. None of that lose the title next night mess, nor having him lose at Payback where he's not even pinned.

Is this a joke? Because I don't get it.

Otherwise go on Youtube and he explains why he didn't sign with them back then.
sting250.jpg
looks like WWE to me bro....

Bryan needs a lengthy run where he takes on every obstacle thrown at him. None of that lose the title next night mess, nor having him lose at Payback where he's not even pinned.

I say he drops it MITB.

Speaking of MITB, i'll say it will be Cesaro the winner.

Wondering what post-Mania Raw has in store for us tomorrow.

Be mad. Be sad. Be whatever you want

Fact of the matter is this.

Hulk Hogan, Stone Cold and the Rock were all in the ring together drinking beers. My night was complete after that :lol:

Seriously :lol: . As Hogan was talking when it appeared he was finishing up, I said to my dad "I can't wait for Austin to come out and see what he does". Sure enough, right then the glass shattered and I lost it.

I called The Rock coming out too, but that was obvious seeing Austin out there.

Back
Top Bottom