4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

IS it possible to stream Raw
nerd.gif
 I don't usually pay for cable until football season and I wanna see what happens tonight. I thought with WWE network, Id be able to watch Raw immediately after it aired but thats not the case.

IS it possible to stream Raw :nerd:  I don't usually pay for cable until football season and I wanna see what happens tonight. I thought with WWE network, Id be able to watch Raw immediately after it aired but thats not the case.

Google is your friend.

Don't think we'll get instant raw replays on the network until next year maybe or when there contract ends with usa. When I happens though they have a lifetime subscriber in me

Google is your friend.

Don't think we'll get instant raw replays on the network until next year maybe or when there contract ends with usa. When I happens though they have a lifetime subscriber in me
I could've swore they said that it would air immediately after RAW, oh well Ill just try to find a good stream or download torrent

It had been years since I had watched a Wrestlemania, hell any wrestling for that matter. One thing I knew I could count on was Undertaker improving to 22-0. Of all the people he could lose, did it really have to be Brock Lesnar??? Why not HBK, Triple H, Stone Cold etc... I didnt even want to finish the PPV but I did anyway and that's all I kept thinking about, woke up with that s**t on my mind :smh:  I know its just "sports entertainment" but damn :lol:

Co-sign with everything said.

I can't the used that bum bithc Brok Lesnar to end the streak.

As other's said his passion isn't even there for wrestling :smh:

Not sure if this has been answered...

Who was the kid and girl in the ring with D Bry? His sister and niece?

I'm glad the streak is over.

Dudes act like taker never lost a match ever in his life. Now his career won't be overshadowed by a statistic. Now if that Sting match is supposed to happen then the story won't be about the streak, it'll be about them both retiring.

the only problem I have with the Undertaker losing is who he lost to; is Brock even gonna be there tonight or will he be on vacation until November?

-According to F4WOnline.com, while it was originally believed Christian would receive medical clearance to return to the ring in the Andre Battle Royal last night, Christian has NOT in fact received medical clearance to return from a concussion, and many in WWE are beginning to question his in-ring future.

Didn't even notice he wasn't in the battle royale. I did remember seeing him at the HOF ceremony

I'm crackin' up over all this Taker hate..All this talk of he doesn't have it anymore and his last few Mania's weren't good..It's laughable..His last 3 WM matches damn near stole the show, or did steal the show in a lot of peoples opinion..His match last night was not good by any stretch of the imagination..But from what I'm reading it is due to a legit injury suffered during the match..

Like I said earlier, I don't think the streak should have ended, but if it did then they should have given it to someone who could actually use that moment to elevate their career..If you're going to let a part time guy get that big of a rub then you might as well have given it to Sting, Rock, or SCSA..Brock does not deserve that honor, especially since we'll on see him on tv/ppv 6 more times this year..

I'm crackin' up over all this Taker hate..All this talk of he doesn't have it anymore and his last few Mania's weren't good..It's laughable..His last 3 WM matches damn near stole the show, or did steal the show in a lot of peoples opinion..His match last night was not good by any stretch of the imagination..But from what I'm reading it is due to a legit injury suffered during the match..

Like I said earlier, I don't think the streak should have ended, but if it did then they should have given it to someone who could actually use that moment to elevate their career..If you're going to let a part time guy get that big of a rub then you might as well have given it to Sting, Rock, or SCSA..Brock does not deserve that honor, especially since we'll on see him on tv/ppv 6 more times this year..
THIS.

Reigns wouldve been the logical route. Brock? 
sick.gif

It was the undertakers call it was the undertakers call it was the undertakers call

On another note, JBL was pretty horrible last night. I wish they would bring Regal in.

Last edited:
the only way to really make people not complain about brock winning is to have him be an unstoppable beast type from now on.heyman would carry the hell out of that angle.the only thing thats dumb is that brock just lost to triple h last year,now he beats he streak.brock should have been undefeated at mania hes only been in like 3 then he could of ended the streak and started a new one that would of been a good way to go.

Back
Top Bottom