4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Here's my big concern about DBry..I feel like he will get the W at Mania, but I'm worried about how he's going to get booked following the ppv..Are they going to give him a significant run with the belt?..Or is Shovel going to going to lose to him at Extreme Rules and then get the title at Payback?..It doesn't matter if he gets the huge WM moment if they're just going to treat him like ADR, Ziggles, or Miz for the next 7-10 weeks..

Don't be surprised if Cena, Tista, or Sheamus is your new champ by the end of May..

Nobody is feeling the idea if Ayche winning the straps and losing them the next night to DBry? Its a cool idea but ruins the potential for a "wrestlemania moment"

Daniel Bryan is never gonna get a decent reign. If he gets his moment at Mania that would already be enough. He will probably get a two month run or so and then probably be screwed out of it. It fits his underdog character better anyways.

Faces aren't really supposed to get dominant reigns anyways, unless you're Cena or Hogan.

Last edited:
This was my first wwe event and I have to admit it was amazing. I got some good pics and even one of wale (who fought a fan who was talking ****) as well as a couple of the wrestlers leaving the arena.

Have this feeling that VKM is going to help Bryan win vs Triple H. And then have him and steph banned or kicked out of the arena. I just don't see Bryan winning clean vs Triple H or that he'll allow that for himself. Also i feel like one of the Shield members is going to defect and help Kane and co win....

I hope none of these shenanigans happen.

I want DBry to beat Shovel clean. He needs to beat him clean, preferably making him tap in the middle of the ring with The Yes Lock.

All the crap DBry went through from SummerFest to now. It will be the ultimate act of redemption to go over Shovel at the biggest event of the year.

The crowd would lose their mind.
laugh.gif

Then let him close out the show with the two championships belts in each hand orchestrating the Yes chants.

No way they ****** this up...right?

Daniel Bryan better win on Sunday.

ipyh3PhWdu4gu.gif

Then again, a small part of me wants to see HHH with the belt just to see the crowd reaction on RAW :lol:

Why are they putting Big Show over so heavy for this battle royal?

If he won, who would it possibly help?

What purpose would it serve? So many midcarders that could shine instead. :smh:

What purpose would it serve? So many midcarders that could shine instead.
mean.gif
I can't imagine him winning.  I think he's been put over so strong so when he is in there at the end and whoever it is eliminates him, that person gets a big rub.

I can't imagine him winning.  I think he's been put over so strong so when he is in there at the end and whoever it is eliminates him, that person gets a big rub.

Nobody takes him serious enough. It's like he looks incredibly weak and helpless for months at a time, then all of a sudden is an unstoppable monster. I hope you are right.

I dug the ending to tonights RAW, H has become the boss whose *** we want to see kicked. It was entertaining to see him falling all over the place just gettin that work :lol:

On this week's MLW podcast, they were doing F/Marry/Kill with any female in the history of the business.  Been thinking about it a little while.  I think I would F Terri Runnels, Marry Trish, and kill AJ.

I would eat Trish.. Lightly toasted, drizzled with the vinaigrette..

F- rated r lita
M- Noami
K- McCool..

what happens if their is a draw, double dq in the hhh/ daniel bryan match... and both get to be in the main event

I dont see HHH losing clean,,, i could see him put bryan thru a table, use a sledgehammer and "knock him out"

just so bryan can overcome the odds and win the belt

He's never quite had a "WM moment" and I believe there were reports about him wanting to retire in a few years. I think this match is purposely set up just for him as a tribute / apology for the mishandling of the majority of his career in the E.

This was my first wwe event and I have to admit it was amazing. I got some good pics and even one of wale (who fought a fan who was talking ****) as well as a couple of the wrestlers leaving the arena.
Man I thought the show was unimpressive. I was almost sleep during certain parts. I left before Orton/Batista.

Were there any dark matches?

Had allergies, took a Benadryl and knocked the F OUT at like 930.

F: rated R lita or Terri runnels circa 96
M: miss Elizabeth in 87'. Can't believe no on has said this yet.
K: Luna vachon or fabulous moola

1. Let me quickly talk about RAW. If I was on the fence about this show, WWE didn't do much to convince me to buy it.

2. HHH video package was on point. Best thing of the night. But that long drawn out, stand in the ring and talk nonsense has to go man. It is so annoying in person. Like KOnnan said, the only thing that should happen in a ring is wrestling.

3. Highlights: Getting to see my man Big Hulk. Got out of my seat for that man. Wyatt and Undertaker entrance.

4. Disappointed I didn't get to Seth fly.

5. Mad they changed Summer Rae's theme. Should have used her NXT THeme song. -

Overall man, I feel like I wasted 6 hours of my life. Might take a little break from the current product and go back to being heavy with NXT.

Pre-Sale Code for the next WWE DC show: RAWWWE

View media item 891665

:rofl: Just catching on Wale's punch last night. The most exciting thing to happen that's RAW related in months sadly :lol: I am NOT ordering that Network with this sorry build to Mania.

Last edited:
He's never quite had a "WM moment" and I believe there were reports about him wanting to retire in a few years. I think this match is purposely set up just for him as a tribute / apology for the mishandling of the majority of his career in the E.

Could have sworn Big Show winning the Intercontinental Title was his "moment"

His whole feud with Cody was based on him not being able to win the big one

OH yea, that Cena Mask segment was vicious. I won't even lie. And I would like to thanK ECW Fans for turning fans everywhere into annoying spectators. Do yall really have to have a chant for EVERYTHING? Got damn.

Back
Top Bottom