4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

I think it could happen.

The scenario would be that D.Bry beats HHH and heads into the main event only to have Hunter come back and screw him out of his title shot by reuniting Evolution in some way.

You then have Vince return to give Bryan his title shot on RAW.

Next night on Raw? But that’s like getting Rice-A-Roni as a concession prize on a game show

These tumblr girls love the Shield...they love them so much, that they turn them into women :lol:
tumblr_n3c4fxT6LA1qd0dseo1_500.jpg

Ambrose looks like a *****

Last edited:
:lol: :rofl: :lol: @batista. Dude is gold!!! Whether he tries to be a face or a heel. "Bootista!....Bootista!" "you look ridiculous in skinny jeans"....."I have one pair of skinny jeans and i'm gonna wear it just to piss you off!" :lol: dude is pure gold.

dude is too cool for a script yet of everybody he probably needs it the most...dudes always shuffling his words around and stumbling to complete a sentence. :lol:

Last edited:
Guys-

I really want to see Hunter win the strap.

I think this meta troll HHH character has been very interesting, & he's performed quite well with storyline thus far.

And his uber-selling of Bryan's beatdown on RAW was very entertaining.

HHH should win both matches, and feud with Bryan for the next year.

Don't worry, guys. DBry will win the title again one day. LEARN TO APPRECIATE THE SLOW BURN.

Last edited:
DC. nothing happened after the Orton match. but you missed the best part of the show with dbry playing pinball wizard with shovel.

after that he just yes chanted with the crowd for 45 min.
the show was def sub par (glad I didn't see hogan, piper segment was abysmal) too many jobber matches.
but I'm glad I got to be at the show drunk ad having fun rather than having to watch it on TV.

Guys-

I think this meta troll HHH character has been very interesting, & he's performed quite well with storyline thus far.

Don't worry, guys. DBry will win the title again one day. LEARN TO APPRECIATE THE SLOW BURN.
If he wins the belt he is the greatest troll to have ever lived.

Watching that Triple H video....man Booker T should've won at Wrestlemania XIX. After the build up and all the insults, no reason he didn't win that match.

That's the main reason why I wouldn't be surprised if Triple H won Sunday

Guys-

My man Holombro

I am with you man. HHH is a super Troll and I appreciate it. Him and Steph are doing their jobs. Make people hate them. So yea, I want him to win the belt at WM.

That diva's day off thing really says "Relive Nikki Bella's greatest matches and defining milestones" :lol: :rofl:

Watching that Triple H video....man Booker T should've won at Wrestlemania XIX. After the build up and all the insults, no reason he didn't win that match.

That's the main reason why I wouldn't be surprised if Triple H won Sunday

Agreed, and that rubbed so many people the wrong way. You portray HHH with a good amount of bigot undertones, then you have him win??? It made not sense at all. They could've easily fit in a Booker T reign, and have HHH win the title back in time heading into his feud with Goldberg.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom