4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Have this feeling that VKM is going to help Bryan win vs Triple H. And then have him and steph banned or kicked out of the arena. I just don't see Bryan winning clean vs Triple H or that he'll allow that for himself. Also i feel like one of the Shield members is going to defect and help Kane and co win....

I hope none of these shenanigans happen.

I want DBry to beat Shovel clean. He needs to beat him clean, preferably making him tap in the middle of the ring with The Yes Lock.

All the crap DBry went through from SummerFest to now. It will be the ultimate act of redemption to go over Shovel at the biggest event of the year.

The crowd would lose their mind. :lol:

Then let him close out the show with the two championships belts in each hand orchestrating the Yes chants.

No way they ****** this up...right?

It would only be fitting for HHH to tap cleanly to Bryan 10 years after tapping to Benoit....but NOPE! :lol: how can Cena get pinned clean though, while HHH is giving people every reason that he won't??? It's crazy

F - Serena Deeb
M - Naomi or Stacy Keibler
K - Claire Lynch

Last edited:

This was my first wwe event and I have to admit it was amazing. I got some good pics and even one of wale (who fought a fan who was talking ****) as well as a couple of the wrestlers leaving the arena.
Man I thought the show was unimpressive. I was almost sleep during certain parts. I left before Orton/Batista.

Were there any dark matches?
You and me both champ.  The show started off great with Taker and his entrance of course, but it definitely had some dry moments.  I didn't even stay for the dark match, if there was one.  I saw DBry go over to the post broadcast booth and me and mines left afterwards.  The crowd could have been better, but then again so could have the show. 

Man I can't believe I haven't been following wrestling the last two weeks. Schools brutal right now. Doesn't even feel like mania season. Anyone care to share cliffs from last night? We all pretty much share the same opinions so I'm interested to see what went down.

As for the divas thing, without a doubt marry Trish. She's GOAT for me.

F Rated R Lita
M Trish/Maria/Eve Torres
K Bertha Faye

And for y'all that keep saying kill Luna y'all do know she has passed away right?

Last edited:
F Rated R Lita
M Trish/Maria/Eve Torres
K Bertha Faye

And for y'all that keep saying kill Luna y'all do know she has passed away right?
I said the same thing too but didn't wanna be the one to say it. ..

Someone also said moolah as well

OH yea, that Cena Mask segment was vicious. I won't even lie. And I would like to thanK ECW Fans for turning fans everywhere into annoying spectators. Do yall really have to have a chant for EVERYTHING? Got damn.

If Cena wore a black mask, would make another thread about it? .....Im must messing man, all jokes :tongue:

Besides the obvious ones, it's tough to remember worse heartless builds than this Mania, regardless of the match quality that I expect. Edge vs Booker T was pretty stupid based around shampoo, Test vs Eddie (I think) was last minute, and Jericho/HHH...well, yea. Guess we have to solely bank on match quality, cause the actual Mania feel is pretty underwhelming.

I feel cheated watching builds of old WMs. They were so great. Thank God for the network.

The Mania press conference crowd is so dead.
SMFH at the crowd, but I can understand, it's probably 95% press right there who probably doesn't watch wrestling, just there to take pictures and do interviews.

roll.gif
@ Batista though  

D Bry is having the time of his life. He better win on Sunday. I can't wait to see the absolute joy on that guys face when he finally wins.

Listening to Cena do his press work I can totally understand why the WWE won't turn him heel.

im pretty sure dbry wont win the title at mania.have a good feeling trips will win and unify the titles.they gonna ride out the dbry vs the authority wave i think,best way to do that is to make trips win the belt and be the most hated man ever in wwe,while the crowd roots for the underdog dbry.a mild version of austin ,mcmahon attitude era.dbry gonna have to wait till summerslam.lol just speculation.would be hilarious tho.

im pretty sure dbry wont win the title at mania.have a good feeling trips will win and unify the titles.they gonna ride out the dbry vs the authority wave i think,best way to do that is to make trips win the belt and be the most hated man ever in wwe,while the crowd roots for the underdog dbry.a mild version of austin ,mcmahon attitude era.dbry gonna have to wait till summerslam.lol just speculation.would be hilarious tho.

If Bryan doesn't win it's a wrap for him; you can only let down the fans so many times and WM30 would be the final nail.

Last edited:

If Bryan doesn't win it's a wrap for him; you can only let down the fans so many times and WM30 would be the final nail.

It wouldn't be the final nail if it was based off a major swerve or something interesting. Daniel Bryan doesn't need to be the champion if the storyline is proper, they're building towards something. I hope.

Last edited:
Del Rio with that white suit :pimp: :pimp:

:lol: @ The Bellas coming out together at the end and D.Bry beckoning his over, found that funny for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom