4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

For real stillin729 stillin729 , Bryan has been fighting the Authority long enough...Orton, Shield, Kane, Outlaws...WM30 needs to be the big payoff. I don't know how many rope-a-dopes the fans/crowd can take. You cant make a Burial Package legit killing off guys, then turn around and kill another guy :lol:

Last edited:

Has any of the sacrificial lambs reacted yet via Twitter?

Last edited:
This was my first wwe event and I have to admit it was amazing. I got some good pics and even one of wale (who fought a fan who was talking ****) as well as a couple of the wrestlers leaving the arena.
Man I thought the show was unimpressive. I was almost sleep during certain parts. I left before Orton/Batista.

Were there any dark matches?

This Raw live >>> Mania 29 live (IMO)

what's the possibility of Bryan winning the title on the night after WM?

I think it could happen.

The scenario would be that D.Bry beats HHH and heads into the main event only to have Hunter come back and screw him out of his title shot by reuniting Evolution in some way.

You then have Vince return to give Bryan his title shot on RAW.

I think it could happen.

The scenario would be that D.Bry beats HHH and heads into the main event only to have Hunter come back and screw him out of his title shot by reuniting Evolution in some way.

You then have Vince return to give Bryan his title shot on RAW.

That's stupid though; you are robbing fans of the big stage win then you give them some little RAW win which is miniscule

fans aren't paying big money to watch a To Be Continued on RAW the next night

It was just a thought

I wouldn't consider it a little RAW.

Granted it's not WM, but I think this is one of the biggest RAWs.

It wouldn't be the final nail if it was based off a major swerve or something interesting. Daniel Bryan being the champion if the storyline is proper, they're building towards something. I hope.

They've been building since SS :lol: what more do you want? Dude literally got screwed multiple times with the title

For real @StillIn729, Bryan has been fighting the Authority long enough...Orton, Shield, Kane, Outlaws...WM30 needs to be the big payoff. I don't know how many rope-a-dopes the fans/crowd can take. You cant make a Burial Package legit killing off guys, then turn around and kill another guy
laugh.gif
or can they ???
nerd.gif
 lol 

As soon as the stipulation got announced, fans are expecting it. Why not give D-Bry that moment? He's loved by the fans, loved backstage. I haven't heard any bad stories about him. And dude is the best worker in the company (next to cesaro).

i guess they can always have dbry win the title and still have him go up against the authority but as the champ.but honestly how can everyone say its automatic that hes going to win the belt.when 2 months ago they didnt let him even enter the rumble and were going to give us orton vs batista x?,the universe made them HAVE to put dbry in the match and hes not even in the match he has to go through trips first,i cant imagine that they had all this planned from the jump

No way an Evolution reuniting would even work; not with Bootista dissing HHH and Steph for the past few weeks.

i guess they can always have dbry win the title and still have him go up against the authority but as the champ.but honestly how can everyone say its automatic that hes going to win the belt.when 2 months ago they didnt let him even enter the rumble and were going to give us orton vs batista x?,the universe made them HAVE to put dbry in the match and hes not even in the match he has to go through trips first,i cant imagine that they had all this planned from the jump

Log off Niketalk Triple H; you have a big week to prepare for

Log off Niketalk Triple H; you have a big week to prepare for
lol im just being a realistic fan.i hope they give dbry the belt hes my dude.but it just seems like wwe if never without disappointment the last few years(maybe longer).so i can see some bs happening.just dont get your hopes up.the question is,if dbry doesnt win,will this stop anyone from watching wwe and going in full cm punk mode?

If you got the Network you have got to go watch Batista's portion of the WM press conference..The dude is pure gold..

Only if he rocking Masterpieces, skinny jeans, and a black leather vest

He was actually making fun of the IWC by talking about the skinny jeans and being called bootista..Got in a couple digs a Daniel and the writers who wrote his press conference speech..

How did Austin never rip those short shorts he always wore? Dude was running around stunnering everybody but he never ripped those jean shorts like when Swagtista ripped his jeans last week.

Back
Top Bottom