4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

So I'm about to sigh up for the WWE Network, will I get WM 30 for free?

Another funny thing about RAW. My folks thought it was HILARIOUS that Dolph did his "can't connect with the crowd" corner punches. "Why does he do it like that."

Had allergies, took a Benadryl and knocked the F OUT at like 930.

F: rated R lita or Terri runnels circa 96
M: miss Elizabeth in 87'. Can't believe no on has said this yet.
K: Luna vachon or fabulous moola

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

i had no idea they were already dead.

:rofl:

first class ticket to hell

F - Melina...she's a freak and I want to know what the fuss is about.  I'd even let Johnny watch.

M - Trish...yoga has been known to have positive long term effects on the yamb game.

K - Nicole Bass...her parents, siblings, and any offspring she may have produced.

Last edited:
I remember Jericho went on twitter and said that he slipped on purpose because he was imitating Punk's drunk father :lol:

575275b6966811e3b42912963bcaea9d_8.jpg

The real Wyatt family.

OH yea, that Cena Mask segment was vicious. I won't even lie. And I would like to thanK ECW Fans for turning fans everywhere into annoying spectators. Do yall really have to have a chant for EVERYTHING? Got damn.
I'd like to blame ECW/TNA/ROH for turning fans into bookers. Yall wanna control every aspect of everything. Enjoy the damn show man.

for those that have the network...where do you think will be the smoothest connection for WM and PPV's going forward.

I want to get it for 360 so I can watch on my TV but I'm scared of the lag issues.

Is my macbook the best way to go?

for those that have the network...where do you think will be the smoothest connection for WM and PPV's going forward.

I want to get it for 360 so I can watch on my TV but I'm scared of the lag issues.

Still sucks horribly on 360.. They took all the WM off after only being on for a couple days...

Still sucks horribly on 360.. They took all the WM off after only being on for a couple days...
So what device is the best? A laptop?

Man I can't believe I haven't been following wrestling the last two weeks. Schools brutal right now. Doesn't even feel like mania season. Anyone care to share cliffs from last night?

- Daniel Bryan beat up Triple H at the end.

So what device is the best? A laptop?

Yeah... A laptop with hdmi output Def seems the way to go, although I've heard good things about roku..

How do I watch it from a laptop? I'm always lead to the read bar with "purchase the wwe network" in white text.

Back
Top Bottom