4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

I wanted to wish @4wrestling  the best of luck on his move. Hope everything goes well man, stay safe out there. It isn't the easiest thing to move your entire life to another country but I'm sure you're going to be fine. 

Bo Dallas>> 

Yall really sleep on his gimmick. Dude is straight gold. Always has that goofy *** smile on his face like he's Justin Bieber

LastingScientificEmu.gif

None of the belts mean anything anymore..Everyone knows that if Cena or Orton isn't champ then the one holding the belt is just keeping it warm til WWE can give it back to one of those two..And the other belts are basically just there so they can try and sell replicas on shop.com..

Bo Dallas has the most underrated gimmick. Dude cracks me up every time he's on screen with that goofy smile. I'm a Bo-liever.

what happens if their is a draw, double dq in the hhh/ daniel bryan match... and both get to be in the main event

I dont see HHH losing clean,,, i could see him put bryan thru a table, use a sledgehammer and "knock him out"

just so bryan can overcome the odds and win the belt

Someone is def. going to interfere.
View media item 894390

You got SCSA predicting Punk returning sunday.

Funny because i've been saying the same thing. I can picture it now, CM Punk coming thru the crowd with a hoody on and distract HHH or hit HHH with a chair to have Bryan Win. WOULD BE AN :smokin WM

Someone is def. going to interfere.
Funny because i've been saying the same thing. I can picture it now, CM Punk coming thru the crowd with a hoody on and distract HHH or hit HHH with a chair to have Bryan Win. WOULD BE AN :smokin WM

NO!

Shovel must tap in the middle of the ring to the YES Lock.

HHH would easily become my favorite wrestler of all time if he won based solely on his trolling level. He even got the troll yell down as well

Back
Top Bottom