4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

CM Punk better stay his *** in Chicago for another 3 months :lol: The last thing that needs is his interference, whether it's bashing HHH over the head with a chair, or raising HHH's hand in victory.

NO.

NO.

NO.

Triple H winning the championship at Mania would be :lol:/:smh: .

me.gif

1nxug0.jpg

Wrestling is the worst political game ever.

Can't wait to be in the Superdome Sunday :lol: :smokin

Someone is def. going to interfere.
Funny because i've been saying the same thing. I can picture it now, CM Punk coming thru the crowd with a hoody on and distract HHH or hit HHH with a chair to have Bryan Win. WOULD BE AN
smokin.gif
WM
NO!

Shovel must tap in the middle of the ring to the YES Lock.
this.

the only thing that would make sense for Punk to interfere is the main event, because you know HHH aint letting it go and will have something to do with that finish.

Punk is going to interfere in the divas match to make sure his fiance keeps the strap.

If anything, I want Punk to come back and screw Dryan over. CM Punk needs to be a heel man. Corporate Punk

You peons need to make up your minds.

Y'all chant for CM Punk. Say you want him back. Then y'all want him to take a long break and get his mind right. Then y'all want him back again. But now only as long as he is either a corporate heel or Bryan's lone friend.

Y'all want Daniel Bryan to win. He has to have this moment at Wrestlemania, you say. If Bryan doesn't win, he's buried forever. If Bryan doesn't win, we won't watch anymore. If Bryan doesn't win, the WWE is done and the Network will flop and wrestling is doomed.

...Now y'all want HHH to win.

mean.gif

This is why we don't get nice things.

Last edited:
Man nobody has been a serious contender with the annoying dorky heel gimmick since Angle, Edge & Christian.

Those 3 would always make me cringe back when I was a young. Goofy bastards,
but always came off serious in the ring and walked away with the straps. :pimp:

They shouldve let Dolph continue with that gimmick.

Last edited:
You peons need to make up your minds.

Y'all chant for CM Punk. Say you want him back. Then y'all want him to take a long break and get his mind right. Then y'all want him back again. But now only as long as he is either a corporate heel or Bryan's lone friend.

Y'all want Daniel Bryan to win. He has to have this moment at Wrestlemania, you say. If Bryan doesn't win, he's buried forever. If Bryan doesn't win, we won't watch anymore. If Bryan doesn't win, the WWE is done and the Network will flop and wrestling is doomed.

...Now y'all want HHH to win.

:smh:

This is why we don't get nice things.
Is it one person that is making conflicting requests or it different people wanting different things?

Even if DBry wins after the match Shovel is gonna beat him down and bury him anyway and look strong. Shovel walks to back after the match while the Yes man gets taken to back on a stretcher.

The shovel always comes out looking strong.

Only thing shovel buries more than talent is his head into his wife's chest game.

Last edited:
For the benefit of those with flash photography.,. :smokin

It was dope when the wrestlers actually wanted to hold the other titles and not just the WWE Heavyweight Championship

For the benefit of those with flash photography.,. :smokin

It was dope when the wrestlers actually wanted to hold the other titles and not just the WWE Heavyweight Championship
yeah, i remember the intercontinental belt was a lil more prestigious in the 90s as far as "wrestling skills" were concerned... razor Ramon, bret hart, shawn micheals, macho man, mr perfect... etc

Back
Top Bottom