4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

tumblr_mxapsisxmM1s45snko1_400.gif

tumblr_mxapsisxmM1s45snko2_400.gif

What do you make of this DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ? :nerd:

The Bellas always look like they're always trying to remember GTA cheat codes when they wrestle. Sooooo telegraphed :lol: And Tamina trying to sell they're non-believable offense makes it even worse

Last edited:
yeah, i remember the intercontinental belt was a lil more prestigious in the 90s as far as "wrestling skills" were concerned... razor Ramon, bret hart, shawn micheals, macho man, mr perfect... etc

The thing about the IC title in the 80's and 90's is the fans, and the talent, knew that whoever held the IC belt was next in line for a WHC match..So it seemed like everyone took it way more serious..Nowadays the fans see the IC champ as just some dude and most likely isn't going to be put against the Heavyweight champ..If WWE would focus less on politics, or who doesn't kiss enough ***, and went off of talent and who can work a crowd then all the belts would mean more..

Looks like the rock will be at WM in some sort of cameo. Not known whether taped or live.

SCSA will be there, also.

Big E vs Del Rio for the IC title to take place at ER.

Last edited:
The worst part of the Big E twerking animation is the fact that Dolph Ziggler even jobs in video games :smh:

-The general feeling among most behind-the-scenes in WWE is that Brock Lesnar should have been booked differently during the build up to his match with Undertaker at WrestleMania XXX. The basic feeling is that Lesnar should have come off as more of a threat to Undertaker and his streak.

Vince McMahon made the call originally to have Undertaker go the entire build-up to the match without being touched, although he ended up changing that plan on the “go-home” edition of RAW on Monday night, as we witnessed, with Lesnar giving Undertaker his F-5 finisher. Even then, however, the call was made to have Lesnar’s attack be a sneak attack from behind, with the announcers painting Lesnar as a coward.

-On the latest edition of his “Steve Austin Show” podcast, WWE Hall Of Famer “Stone Cold” Steve Austin predicted and said he hopes CM Punk returns at this Sunday’s WrestleMania XXX show, which takes place at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana, and airs live on the WWE Network.

“I’m telling you, I’m going to stick to my prediction that CM Punk is going to make his return at WrestleMania 30 in New Orleans,” Austin said. “I made this prediction two months ago here on the show. It’s been a long time, I think he’s cooled his jets, he’s got some rest, and I think it’s time to get back to work.”

Austin continued, “I don’t see him participating in a match but it would be great to see him in a run-in to establish himself, to entrench himself immediately in a memorable and just a great moment, and I would say plant himself firmly in the middle of an angle, because he would be the angle, by attacking whoever he sees fit to attack or asserting his presence rather, whatever the case may be.”

“The Rattlesnake” concluded, “But I see CM Punk coming back at WrestleMania 30. Who knows if it will happen. We will know in about six short days when WrestleMania actually happens.”

4w finally acknowledged my existence on twitter [emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

Paul Heyman: CM Punk promo in Chicago was the easiest interview I've ever done

When WWE went to Chicago, Illinois, for an episode of Monday Night Raw back on Mar. 3, 2014, the powers that be knew they had to make a tough decision regarding how to handle the fact that CM Punk would not be there. He had left just over one month prior and this marked the first time the promotion was back in his hometown, where he is a local hero.

Ultimately, Punk's best friend within the industry, Paul Heyman, was chosen to go out -- using Punk's entrance theme and trademark Indian style sitting position in the ring -- and cut a promo blaming both the fans and Undertaker for taking Punk away from him. Because of that, at least in part, he was sending Brock Lesnar to WrestleMania 30 to break "The Phenom's" vaunted streak.

That little plot point has been forgotten since then, due mostly to WWE refusing to even acknowledge Punk's existence, but it was a brilliant little wrinkle at the time and a perfect way to handle a potentially unruly crowd.

For his part, Heyman recently told This Is Infamous that it was the "easiest interview I've ever done". Here's his explanation for it:

"Because I knew the task at hand. Think about this. I didn't say one disparaging thing about CM Punk. It's because I have nothing disparaging to say about him. I said, "If CM Punk were in this ring tonight, he would prove to everyone that he is what he always claims to be: The best in the world." And I believe that to be true! I said everything about CM Punk that I felt in my heart and at the end of the day, we don't have that television show on the air to sing the praises of those who are not with us or just heap praise on people because we like them. The television show is a promotional vehicle to entice the audience to purchase the network or the individual pay-per-view. My task at hand is to elicit the response from the viewer that they find the Brock Lesnar versus Undertaker match compelling enough to purchase the pay-per-view or get involved with WWE Network to see the match. So when I went out in Chicago, I knew my responsibility was to sell you on Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker any way that I had to, which included sitting there for the first ten minutes and discussing the 800-pound elephant in the room, which is why CM Punk wasn't appearing in his hometown. ... As a performer, to get the opportunity to come out in Chicago to CM Punk's music and to sit down Punk-style in the ring, and tell the true intimate story of this Paul Heyman guy, while I'm doing my job promoting Brock versus Undertaker is the greatest professional high you can offer me."

There's much more to the interview and I encourage you to go read it by clicking here.

In essence, Heyman, being the brilliant performer and public speaker that he is, flipped the audience on its head and took all the rage/sadness/longing they felt for Punk and transferred it, as best he could, to desire to watch Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar.

You have to appreciate the man's efforts here, no?

Aye all jokes aside, does 4W know an NBA player that gets him all of these shoes to sell. How on EARTH do you sell 132 shoes since Jan?

This reign should be a bigger deal for Randy but it hasn't been. Dude's ring work was solid throughout each of his matches. Kind of wish we had something happened after Randy accidentally bumped Steph and Shovel pedigreed him. Would've liked to have seen Orton be a loner at that point than bowing to the Authority. Plus that match with Big Show was pointless and did nothing for anyone.

Back
Top Bottom