4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Body is ready for Sunday.

Body is also ready for the contents of Deek's spoiler.

survey done

WWE Network purchased.

Told my GF to leave me the hell alone from 7-11 on Sunday

I'm ready for Wrestlemania.

Harley Race recently spoke about Daniel Bryan winning the title at WrestleMania and more. Here are the highlights…

On Daniel Bryan Winning The Belt at WrestleMania: "Well if he (Bryan) does, it'll surprise me. Just being able to talk a great match and performing great matches six/seven nights a week is a different ballgame because it is a different time."

On The Best Wrestler Today: "Right now, I'd have to say Hunter because I watched his style, he's a lot of mind and he took it and put it to a frame that became his. He's just good at what he does."

http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/n...prised-if-Bryan-Wins-the-Belt-at-WrestleMania

Triple H is the best wrestler going today.

The guy's got it all: the size, muscle, success, the power, and a beautiful wife. Quite frankly, he's the total package. Not to mention that he's the COO of a powerful company.

Fact of the matter is this: if Triple H never joined, then there would be no WWE today. And honestly, the King of Kings deserves a hell of a lot more respect than he gets from the critics that unjustifiably talk down upon The Game.

And for everyone's sake, I hope that Triple H has a nice long reign as WWE World Heavyweight Champion. After all of the years that have passed by and the work that he's put in to the business, he deserves it.

God Bless Hunter Hearst Helmsley.

srs
nthat.gif

survey done!

I am getting pretty pumped for WM this year in hopes that WM30 ends with D Bry pinning HHH while 80k strong are on their feet chanting YES!

the question about who loses in the title match im reservigmy answer of EVERYBODY until after Wrestlmania

random ive been watchin Kevin nash shoot videos on youtube

4Lucha,

You have to find some shows to go to man. Be careful of that cartel man. Don't be walking around with all your shoes trying to be fresh.

That survey
View media item 898469:lol:

I may end washing out on that cause I went with semi-logic instead of WWE logic. I have Tamina pinning AJ (instead of Brie winning like I actually feel :x), and I have Ziggler winning the Andre Battle Royal, cause that could be a perfect time to start a push.

Survey is complete..I've already forgot half my answers..I'm excited for Mania, but I'm nervous the Network is going to have serious issues..

I swear there is no other sporting event, other than the Final 4, that is such a "so much to do related to that sport" wise than WrestleMania. I want to go but honestly, I don't want to go. I don't know. Maybe next year?

Back
Top Bottom