4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Bray Wyatt is such a beast on the mic 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chief jay strong bros, staying in tonight so in hoping you can recommend some great WM matches or whole cards for me to watch. Your recommendations will earn reputations and $1 each in my will

When you watch all of this stuff back, Hogan was such a heel back in his peak :rofl:

Chairshot to Dibiase at WMIV
Sore Loser kicking the ropes at WMVI
Not helping a blind Bret at WMIX

Chief jay strong bros, staying in tonight so in hoping you can recommend some great WM matches or whole cards for me to watch. Your recommendations will earn reputations and $1 each in my will
:rofl: Nice

Do you HAVE to watch WWE though? :rolleyes

No WCW reccomendations?

Can we do a 2014 edition of wrestling paint box contest? Like yall did in the past? Or are yall too good to do that.

I will watch this weekend and get back to you with my thoughts.

WM always gets me fired up to watch, thank god for the Network. Reminds of that one year when they showed a bunch of old PPV's prior to kicking off the main event

Watching WM9 right now thanks to Peep's gif post. Sensational Sherry had enormous mams, right in your wheelhouse DC

Last edited:
Watch 1995 Starrcade first.

Currently watching this week's episode of NXT. Fans chanting, "Sasha's ratchet." To Sasha Banks. Racist? Can white girls be ratchet? Low-ki way of calling someone a *******/ghetto....

Last edited:
That survey

laugh.gif

I may end washing out on that cause I went with semi-logic instead of WWE logic. I have Tamina pinning AJ (instead of Brie winning like I actually feel
sick.gif
), and I have Ziggler winning the Andre Battle Royal, cause that could be a perfect time to start a push.
My man
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Its TIME!

But...AJ losing??? Nahhhhhhhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom