4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Aye, this Scooby movie is aight so far. All seriousness. Sin Cara is a driver. Hahahahah

Last edited:
tumblr_n3ikr9sXlf1stwylwo1_500.png

tumblr_n3j3z0xaVd1ql0k28o1_250.gif
tumblr_n3j3z0xaVd1ql0k28o2_250.gif

tumblr_n3j3z0xaVd1ql0k28o3_250.gif
tumblr_n3j3z0xaVd1ql0k28o4_250.gif

tumblr_n3j3z0xaVd1ql0k28o5_250.gif
tumblr_n3j3z0xaVd1ql0k28o6_250.gif

tumblr_n3j3z0xaVd1ql0k28o7_250.gif
tumblr_n3j3z0xaVd1ql0k28o8_250.gif

:pimp:

Chief jay strong bros, staying in tonight so in hoping you can recommend some great WM matches or whole cards for me to watch. Your recommendations will earn reputations and $1 each in my will

Wm17 from beginning to end is pretty :pimp:

As far as matches goes...

Savage vs warrior wm7
Hogan vs warrior wm6
Hogan vs savage wm5
Bret hart vs piper wm8
Savage vs steamboat wm3
Savage vs flair wm8
Bret vs owen wm10
Hbk vs razor wm10
Hbk vs bret wm12
Hbk vs HHH vs benoit wm20
Hbk vs austin wm14
Hbk vs jericho wm19
Hbk vs angle wm21
Hbk vs flair wm24
Hbk vs taker wm25+26
Taker vs orton wm21
Austin vs bret wm13
Angle vs jericho vs Benoit wm2000
Rock vs hogan wm18
Angle vs lesnar wm19
Angle vs mysterio vs orton wm22

That's just all from the top of my head. Some of em I had to search which wm it was but this plus all of wm17 should keep you busy. Enjoy bro. If anyone else wants to add to the list that I may have left off... Feel free. Interesting to see some of y'all opinions.

Ps I'll be waiting for that dollar in your will :pimp: :lol:

Last edited:
Booker mispronounces every other word that comes out of his mouth.

"Wrusslemania" "Chris-chull ball" :smh:

-Batista recently spoke with The Washington Post to promote WrestleMania XXX. Here are some highlights of what he said about:

Returning as a Babyface: ”They told me that I was going to come back and be this huge babyface. I said, ‘no, it’s not going to work.’ They said, ‘no way, they’re dying for you to come back.’ I said, ‘that’s going to last two minutes, just watch.’ And sure enough it did.”

Fans Hijacking Shows: “They used to want to interact with the show,” Bautista says. “But now the crowd almost wants to be the show. Well, if you wanna bethe show, take your a– to wrestling school, just like I did, just like everybody else here who is busting their a– and actually become part of the show! Don’t just sit in the audience and try to randomly steal the show.”

:lol: dude is money as a heel or when he tries to get cheap pops like wearing that Georgetown jersey

Last edited:
Hogan also said WM30 is a perfect time for Cena to turn heel

To Batista coming back as a face; this is why HHH doesn't get it, anyone smuck could have told you that. The pop for his return was about as big as the divas match between big matches at Mania.

Batista would've been able to hang in there as a face if Bryan had won the RR, or if anyone but Batista won. The WWE ruined him being a face themselves, but he's much better as a heel anyway.

Bear with me here for a second:

I've spent a lot of the morning watching the Wrestlemania Today from yesterday. There was one point where Riley, Booker, and Tensai were talking about how they prepared for a big match, because Big E was in the Andre Invitational and in order to win it, he had to get his head straight and focus and what not, and it really dawned on me that I was watching a framing device hyping up a completely fictional event within the confines of its own universe.

There are other mediums like wrestling, be it serialized television or comic books or what not, but nothing like this. This isn't like Talking Dead where they talk about a show. It's not Siskel and Ebert. It's not that Marvel: Creating a Universe Special from a week or two ago. It's also not Baseball Tonight or a halftime show, because what they're talking about isn't real.

The same thing wit the apter mags. Something like Doctor Who Magazine or the Marvel comics website talks to creators and production people. Marvel doesn't publish a full magazine version of The Daily Bugle that covers all of the last couple of months' happenings in the comics as if they're real. Maybe there's some kids' publication that does, but I think in this regard, Wrestling might be completely unique. It spends hours and resources and magazines devoted to talking about its own fictional universe. Do those soap opera digest things at Supermarket check outs work completely in soap opera kayfabe or do they talk about the actors coming and going and the writers and what not?

The closest thing I can even think of when it comes to something like this are those teenybopper magazines that portray teenage rock stars' and their adventures as real, when there are blurred lines and they're just playing characters, but I'm just guessing there having never read a Tiger Beat or what not. I guess the only other thing that would be close would be those short term alternate reality games/websites that get put up for promotional reasons for TV shows or what not. I think Lost did that or The Dark Knight, but those are flashes in a pan.

It's all really surreal to me when you look at it.

Wrestling as a Unique Fictional Entity - http://deathvalleydriver.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1829-wrestling-as-a-unique-fictional-entity/

I still not even sure what Batista is right now

It must suck knowing you were penciled in as leaving WM30 as champ now you are the least cared about in the assumed fatal fourway :lol:

Featuring:

John Pollock and Wai Ting are in New Orleans and sit down to chat about:

-Events going around in New Orleans

-News and notes heading into the weekend

-Attending the Jim Ross shows on Thursday featuring Steve Austin and Jim Cornette as surprise guests

-How to properly approach a celebrity!

-A look at the Ring of Honor and Dragon Gate USA card tonight

-A review of the Straitjacket Match between Sam Shaw and Mr. Anderson

-Where Pollock and Wai will be this weekend

If you are in New Orleans for WrestleMania week we will be having the first ever Review-A-Wai listener meet up & podcast this Sunday at the Holday Inn Westbank at Noon central time

http://fightnetwork.com/news/46382:live-from-new-orleans-with-john-pollock-wai-ting/

I just realized that Booker t legit whooped Batista's *** 7 years ago, and he's interviewing him now :lol: :lol:

This thread got me so hyped but sadly ill miss mania due to work. So keeping updating this thread cause ill def be lurking on the job.................................................... :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom