4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

I'm going to be extremely bummed if my feed chops on Sunday man. They better have this all thought out.

If you're on IG lookup the hashtag #NTWT and you'll see my pics and vids including RVD flipping into the crowd haha

There's a new show up on the Network called Legends of Wrestlemania..It's similar to the Legends of Wrestling show in the vault section..It's got Cole hosting and Flair, JBL, and Foley on the round table..It seems like it's taking place in the middle of some WWE event..But the great thing you guys have to see is what Cactus looks like..Dude looks like Tank Abbott and Dutch Mantel had a illegitimate son..Go check it out..

There's a new show up on the Network called Legends of Wrestlemania..It's similar to the Legends of Wrestling show in the vault section..It's got Cole hosting and Flair, JBL, and Foley on the round table..It seems like it's taking place in the middle of some WWE event..But the great thing you guys have to see is what Cactus looks like..Dude looks like Tank Abbott and Dutch Mantel had a illegitimate son..Go check it out..
The inspiration for Cactus Jack was Charles Manson...now Foley looks like he ate Charles Manson
laugh.gif

Everyone can say what they want, but when it comes down to it Andre The Giant was the biggest star in pro wrestling history..Come at me brosephs..
Huge reason WWF/E became successful. Vince Sr. would rent out Andre in trade with other territories for other talent. Andre would do his loop, come back, and the guys who went to NY oftentimes wouldn't want to leave.
pimp.gif

I been on the belief that the thing lined up too perfectly to not be turned into a work even if it started out for shoot. They had been planning another "Summer of Punk" for this yr before all the nonsense started. Originally, the first 2 post Mania ppvs were Seattle (Bryan country) and Chicago (punk country) which would have set them up to work a hot program thru SSlam, either united or eventually as opponents. They changed the Seattle ppv tho since, then. But on the whole, for it to really kickstart momentum again, Punk knew he'd need to work the marks enough that his disgruntled gimmick wouldn't come off as a contrived retread of the first Summer of Punk. SO you have Bryan red hot, Punk bowing out temporarily to build steam for his final run, which I wouldn't be surprised if it still culminated with an Austin program at WM31. It would be the ultimate blowoff for a guy who "walked out" supposedly because his only goal is to "Main Event WM." Of course this is all hypothetical and might not be anything even considered, but I said from point one if this ain't a work, they damn sure should make it one.   

Everyone remember what happened when stupid Meltzer said Punk was going to be at the Raw in Chicago?

I'm mega pumped for WM, but I'm equally eager to see what the aftermath will be on Monday.

I'd prefer a Punk free WM; he has not been missed

On second thought he can be a surprise entrant in the Diva championship

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom