4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

I think there will def be interference in the hhh Bryan match highly doubt it's punk tho. Would be cool if stone cold came out and gave hhh and Vince a stunner to help Bryan win as he's fighting the same authority austin did back 15 years ago. Place would explode but highly unlikely also.

In relation to the 2 post WM shows being in Seattle and Chicago...here's how I'd like to see things play out.

Main Event...Daniel Bryan gets the pin...massive celebration...*Punk's music hits*...and just as the crowd cheers for Bryan an equally loud pop for Punk roars. Punk walks to the ring, pretends to congratulate Bryan and then hits the GTS.

Punk stands over Bryan when *glass shatters* out comes SCSA (we all know he's at WM XXX) stare down in the middle of the ring, both look at the sign, say next year? SCSA flips Punk off and hits a stunner, crowd goes wild. Show ends.

Now you have Bryan v Punk for the title set up for the entire year through SS with Punk as a heel. And you have Punk's dream match with SCSA penciled in for WM XXXI.

This has to satisfy Punk and allows him to work with Bryan where they can basically write their own story and then have it all culminate with the match we've been dying to see for years at WM.

In relation to the 2 post WM shows being in Seattle and Chicago...here's how I'd like to see things play out.

Main Event...Daniel Bryan gets the pin...massive celebration...*Punk's music hits*...and just as the crowd cheers for Bryan an equally loud pop for Punk roars. Punk walks to the ring, pretends to congratulate Bryan and then hits the GTS.

Punk stands over Bryan when *glass shatters* out comes SCSA (we all know he's at WM XXX) stare down in the middle of the ring, both look at the sign, say next year? SCSA flips Punk off and hits a stunner, crowd goes wild. Show ends.

Now you have Bryan v Punk for the title set up for the entire year through SS with Punk as a heel. And you have Punk's dream match with SCSA penciled in for WM XXXI.

This has to satisfy Punk and allows him to work with Bryan where they can basically write their own story and then have it all culminate with the match we've been dying to see for years at WM.
The switched the locale for Extreme Rules to NJ, no longer in SEA unfortunately. ^That scenario would work though, there's a couple ways they could go with it...all the pieces are there to make something red hot.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
omg that's what he looks like without a mask???? @DCAllAmerican what is this?????
he got hit with a hairlinecanrana.
laugh.gif

So who do you guys think will be the new heyman guy? Would be cool if they made it a recurring theme of heyman being obsessed with ending takers streak and employing a new guy every year then dropping them when they lose. Well at least for another year or 2 taker looks awful don't think he will last to be 25-0

So who do you guys think will be the new heyman guy? Would be cool if they made it a recurring theme of heyman being obsessed with ending takers streak and employing a new guy every year then dropping them when they lose. Well at least for another year or 2 taker looks awful don't think he will last to be 25-0
Been thinkin' bout that. They turning Sheamus heel soon. Rusev's bird might not have much of a shelf life with building up feuds.  Im kind of hoping he joins up with Ambrose once SHIELD splits, or link up with whatever they're bubblin w/ Miz & Ziggler.

^ Who knows..wwe doesn't operate on logic. I would like to see another William Regal type of character #besmirched

Everyone remember what happened when stupid Meltzer said Punk was going to be at the Raw in Chicago?

I'm mega pumped for WM, but I'm equally eager to see what the aftermath will be on Monday.

:lol: dude trolled the whole IWC.. including me.

I don't think he'll be at Mania.. I have missed his presence but don't want him back just yet... I feel with time off, some creative thinking on his part (cuz he has a lot of input on his storylines) that he'd be great come Summerslam, or even the next PPV in Chicago in June/July. Even if he took a whole year off.. that would be great. Regardless, I want the guy back eventually.

laugh.gif
dude trolled the whole IWC.. including me.

I don't think he'll be at Mania.. I have missed his presence but don't want him back just yet... I feel with time off, some creative thinking on his part (cuz he has a lot of input on his storylines) that he'd be great come Summerslam, or even the next PPV in Chicago in June/July. Even if he took a whole year off.. that would be great. Regardless, I want the guy back eventually.
If he comes back at the right time, the reality of it is that punk will most likely be booked as a heel in the WHC picture...Unless its something dumb like "GM Punk"..corporate manager of raw or some ****

If he comes back at the right time, the reality of it is that punk will most likely be booked as a heel in the WHC picture...Unless its something dumb like "GM Punk"..corporate manager of raw or some ****

I doubt they book him in a role like that, it makes no sense really.

Coming back as soon as tomorrow doesn't really make sense 'cause what are they going to do with him? He can't align himself with the Authority because that woudn't fit his character at all after all the the back and forth with HHH over the past 3 years. What program would you put a dude of his caliber in? He's really tired as a face, so he definitely needs the turn whenever he does come back. They can set up a Austin feud for next year but what the hell does he do until then? I'm sure they'll keep pushing this Bryan/Authority feud after tomorrow so it doesn't really make sense for him to return.

I doubt they book him in a role like that, it makes no sense really.

Coming back as soon as tomorrow doesn't really make sense 'cause what are they going to do with him? He can't align himself with the Authority because that woudn't fit his character at all after all the the back and forth with HHH over the past 3 years. What program would you put a dude of his caliber in? He's really tired as a face, so he definitely needs the turn whenever he does come back. They can set up a Austin feud for next year but what the hell does he do until then? I'm sure they'll keep pushing this Bryan/Authority feud after tomorrow so it doesn't really make sense for him to return.
Completely agree... The only program I can see Punk fitting in (long term) is against Bryan...during that feud there are a lot of guys on the roster that can carry the rest of the product..maybe build up that IC and US title a bit.

I can also see Punk (without heyman) v Undertaker for WM31

Last edited:
Bringing Punk back at mania is like killing off a popular character in a TV show just for shock value

Bringing Punk back at mania is like killing off a popular character in a TV show just for shock value
Normally I'd agree w/ this sentiment, but a couple things...1.) It would add a shock moment to a rather predictable card. and 2.) It would actually be a big moment in rejuvenating the character, not killing one. If they did it right, it'd be one of the most talked about moments of modern era.

Back
Top Bottom