4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Completely agree... The only program I can see Punk fitting in (long term) is against Bryan...during that feud there are a lot of guys on the roster that can carry the rest of the product..maybe build up that IC and US title a bit.

I can also see Punk (without heyman) v Undertaker for WM31
No way imo. IF Taker fights another match, it will be against Cena or Sting. IF. I'm honestly surprised hes back this year

Yeah the guy looks rough, I can't lie.

I would love to see Taker v Sting.. but I would still rather see Punk v Taker for the second time instead of Cena.

Guys! Remember vince saying he's got a surprise in stored for us tomorrow? Even for a grain of salt it may be punk? But then again it's vince. So the surprise could be something stupid ljke hornswaggle returning to be the surprise entrant and winning the Andre the giant memorial.

I can see Mr. Zig Zag winning the Battle Royale then Hulkamania gives him the trophy, they start pandering to the crowd... cue glass breaking... then Ziggler eats a Stunner :smh:

Currently watching Punk vs. taker from last year. Man this build up was crazy. The level of detail man

Survey done. I already feel like I bombed it 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom