4/8 POST WRESTLEMANIA XXX BREAKING NEWS - ULTIMATE WARRIOR SUDDENLY PASSES AWAY

Def gonna be big show. It's only right if a giant wins the inaugural Andre The GIANT battle royale

I put what I think will happen on the PPV. But other than Bryan winning the title I probably want WM to go a completely different way than what I put in the survey. So in a sense if I bomb the contest it might actually be how I wanted the night to go 

Finished the survey. Don't think I'm gonna do well. We shall see. Hope tomorrow is a great show.

Def gonna be big show. It's only right if a giant wins the inaugural Andre The GIANT battle royale

Even though Big Show said he's retiring 4 years from now, I do not want him winning that. It should go to either a new person they're legit ready to push, or a guy they can legit rebuild as serious.

who else put ziggler winning the battle royale? :lol: :\

Me :pimp: :lol:

Currently watching Punk vs. taker from last year. Man this build up was crazy. The level of detail man

It's a shame that Punk will be overlooked as not up to par in comparison to the Taker/HHH and Taker/HBK matches. That match was very good in its own right, so good that it took the wind from HHH trying to build an epic with Brock :lol:

I'm watching Total Divas right now, and Eva Marie and Cameron are mega corny. They should be teamed together with Sheamus to form a corny conglomerate.

who else put ziggler winning the battle royale?
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
Me 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

I get the whole giant thing but it just seems toooooooooooo obvious/corny. He's def gonna be one of the last ppl remaining though

Last edited:
Rports are that Austin would give a stunner to Punk, setting up a match between the 2 at WM 31.

You could always have Punk interrupt the winner of the ATG Battle Royal and pull a Bad News Brown by destroying the statue then the glass shatters and we know the rest

Back
Top Bottom