roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
THAT @%@% GOES STOOPID HARD

on a budget nite, a lemonade and some haze..stuck more than a %%***
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

What am i missing with this stuff? How does it get you faded after one or two drinks? WTH?
i'm wondering the same damn thing.

12%? that's like three beers.

Originally Posted by ireminisce

Originally Posted by Fade On You

What am i missing with this stuff? How does it get you faded after one or two drinks? WTH?
i'm wondering the same damn thing.

12%? that's like three beers.
the cans be kinda big atleast from what i rememeber

Originally Posted by TannerVon

4 loko, Joose, Max Vibe they all DESTROY your stomach next day having to sit on the toilet FYL.

I've had Joose before. I can kill one of those pretty quickly, but is 4 Lokos even stronger?
eek.gif
 at them getting banned in Philly.

Originally Posted by TannerVon

4 loko, Joose, Max Vibe they all DESTROY your stomach next day having to sit on the toilet FYL.

I've had Joose before. I can kill one of those pretty quickly, but is 4 Lokos even stronger?
eek.gif
 at them getting banned in Philly.

Depending on who you speak to the reactions are priceless.  Some people swear by them, and others swear against them.

One thing is for sure they get you ON ONE.  Definitely dangerous
laugh.gif

My boy said that one can is the equivalent of 4.81 shots of JD.  It's like a completely different drunk due to the caffeine, taurine, etc. 

Imma pretty big dude and after one and a half im super turnt up. im all for the four loko movement tho yeee

Originally Posted by marcofasho

Imma pretty big dude and after one and a half im super turnt up. im all for the four loko movement tho yeee
Word me too. I'm 6'7" 219lbs and 2 jooses get me on game QUICK! I'ma try this 4 lokos %@%@ soon thats for sure

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

smh.gif
#@%%$ sneak up on you wit the quickness

And is it me or does it really !%@% your stomach up afterwards. I've only had them twice though.

All this.

Except I've had them 3 times, and then made the decision that I'll just not drink 4 Loko anymore
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom