40% OFF AT LIDS.COM vol. Authentics for $21 SHIPPED TO STORE!

Good looks :thumbsup

v665a8.jpg

Originally Posted by viiheaven

v665a8.jpg
How'd you get no sales tax?

I scooped up 2 All Star Patch Dodger fitteds (
smokin.gif
), came out to $50 shipped.  Would've picked in store for free but I would rather pay $5 and have them arrive at my doorstep.

Thanks OP.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

v665a8.jpg
How'd you get no sales tax?

I scooped up 2 All Star Patch Dodger fitteds (
smokin.gif
), came out to $50 shipped.  Would've picked in store for free but I would rather pay $5 and have them arrive at my doorstep.

Thanks OP.

nice deal but the best lids deal of all time was when i bought about 40 world baseball classic hats for $7.99 each at marshalls and exchanged each of them for store credit over a few months at random lids around my area.  those hats retailed for $35.99 plus tax at the time so multiply that times 40 and thats how much store credit i had.   then i would use the store credit order stuff online and spend over $50 so the shipping was free, and put a passport card number in to get 20% off on top of that.

being a former employee for that company, i milked their lenient exchange policy for all it was worth before they caught on
laugh.gif

nice deal but the best lids deal of all time was when i bought about 40 world baseball classic hats for $7.99 each at marshalls and exchanged each of them for store credit over a few months at random lids around my area.  those hats retailed for $35.99 plus tax at the time so multiply that times 40 and thats how much store credit i had.   then i would use the store credit order stuff online and spend over $50 so the shipping was free, and put a passport card number in to get 20% off on top of that.

being a former employee for that company, i milked their lenient exchange policy for all it was worth before they caught on
laugh.gif

I think you can use a lids membership code on top of that. Anyone got one I can use?

I think you can use a lids membership code on top of that. Anyone got one I can use?

Back
Top Bottom