4LOKO

I haven't even drank the new ones. I used to be on the old ones hard when I was low on cash on the weekends.

2 of these and I was done. I don't know how some people drink 3.

These things messed me up bad the next day. My stomach would be tore up.

I swear these got me more messed up than liquor.

Enjoy fam, tomorrow you will be having a lazy Sunday for sure

I haven't even drank the new ones. I used to be on the old ones hard when I was low on cash on the weekends.

2 of these and I was done. I don't know how some people drink 3.

These things messed me up bad the next day. My stomach would be tore up.

I swear these got me more messed up than liquor.

Enjoy fam, tomorrow you will be having a lazy Sunday for sure

Originally Posted by trhee

Isn't there less alcohol in there now?

still 12%, they just took out the caffeine and some of the other stuff that was supposed to speed your heart rate up

still 12%, they just took out the caffeine and some of the other stuff that was supposed to speed your heart rate up

Oh man I am threw. I habe had 2 andike 5 sbots maynesz. Stupid aint mobody meesin with me dougie nt

Oh man I am threw. I habe had 2 andike 5 sbots maynesz. Stupid aint mobody meesin with me dougie nt

Man, I hope it was worth it!
roll.gif

I pray you don't have a hangover fam'... 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by woody2626

Oh I thought they took out some alcohol.  I remember I got so hype every time I drank one of these haha.
Why everyone in here talking like its some kind of hardcore liquor.  Like you're gonna feel like you took 20 shots to the face.  It's not that serious.

Originally Posted by woody2626

Oh I thought they took out some alcohol.  I remember I got so hype every time I drank one of these haha.
Why everyone in here talking like its some kind of hardcore liquor.  Like you're gonna feel like you took 20 shots to the face.  It's not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom