5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

You actually have to hate Mark Henry for this! LOL

Vince, I only have 3 words for your indecisive +$*...STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!

ad32594e905e2c5a5ed1d7d21c1b1e85d533383.gif

You actually have to hate Mark Henry for this! LOL

Vince, I only have 3 words for your indecisive +$*...STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!

You have to think one way or another the WWE title ends up on Smackdown, they are high on Del Swag he should be going over Christian in the ladder match. That puts both title on Raw. Miz wins on Sunday and somehow ends up on Friday's.

If Orton doesn't turn he's gonna chase Miz (not again!) That leaves Cena chasing Del Swag for the WHC...........IMO

You have to think one way or another the WWE title ends up on Smackdown, they are high on Del Swag he should be going over Christian in the ladder match. That puts both title on Raw. Miz wins on Sunday and somehow ends up on Friday's.

If Orton doesn't turn he's gonna chase Miz (not again!) That leaves Cena chasing Del Swag for the WHC...........IMO

You mean to tell me that the 3rd man in the triple threat match for the title this sunday didn't have a single bit of interaction with John Cena or the Miz tonight?!

You mean to tell me that the 3rd man in the triple threat match for the title this sunday didn't have a single bit of interaction with John Cena or the Miz tonight?!

Back
Top Bottom