5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Originally Posted by theDEEK

You mean to tell me that the 3rd man in the triple threat match for the title this sunday didn't have a single bit of interaction with John Cena or the Miz tonight?!

Well when your just in the match to job you really don't need to interact with either of the guys you will be jobbing to...

Originally Posted by theDEEK

You mean to tell me that the 3rd man in the triple threat match for the title this sunday didn't have a single bit of interaction with John Cena or the Miz tonight?!

Well when your just in the match to job you really don't need to interact with either of the guys you will be jobbing to...

I think Cena going back to Raw gives Christian a much better chance of walking out with the WHC Sunday. Cena can probably get the title from the Miz later in the summer to set up Cena/ADR at Summerfest

I think Cena going back to Raw gives Christian a much better chance of walking out with the WHC Sunday. Cena can probably get the title from the Miz later in the summer to set up Cena/ADR at Summerfest

cena
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

I agree with Christian winning the WHC this Sunday.

On the other hand, I 100% expect John Cena to win the WWE title this Sunday.

Originally Posted by AirVandal180

I agree with Christian winning the WHC this Sunday.

On the other hand, I 100% expect John Cena to win the WWE title this Sunday.

Stone Cold Steve Austin's Posts Video With His Thoughts on the 2011 Draft
Spoiler [+]

Stone Cold Steve Austin's Posts Video With His Thoughts on the 2011 Draft
Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I can't believe some of ya'll really thought Cena was sticking on Smackdown. 
laugh.gif
Everyone knew he was returning to Raw but no one thought it would be this soon.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

I can't believe some of ya'll really thought Cena was sticking on Smackdown. 
laugh.gif
Everyone knew he was returning to Raw but no one thought it would be this soon.

Unfortunately I am going to be MIA tomorrow during the day, so I won't get to see what happens as the draft continues at noon tomorrow on WWE.com until I get back later in the evening.

Unfortunately I am going to be MIA tomorrow during the day, so I won't get to see what happens as the draft continues at noon tomorrow on WWE.com until I get back later in the evening.

So who else is going to Raw next week.
nerd.gif

***Possible confrontation between me and club resulting in him challenging me for the divas title.***

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back