5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

So who else is going to Raw next week.
nerd.gif

***Possible confrontation between me and club resulting in him challenging me for the divas title.***

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I just can't stand Cena......
R-Truth's heel turn....
pimp.gif

So will The Rock be back next week?

on a side note my WWE big gold belt came in last week. Very happy. 
happy.gif

R-Truth's heel turn....
pimp.gif

happy.gif

I'm watching Truth's promo right before his heel turn and comparing it to his promo tonight.
roll.gif
roll.gif
what a difference.

I'm watching Truth's promo right before his heel turn and comparing it to his promo tonight.
roll.gif
roll.gif
what a difference.

Heel R-Truth > the entire draft.

[troll4w]Heel R-Truth for WWE Champ
pimp.gif
[/troll4w]

Heel R-Truth > the entire draft.

[troll4w]Heel R-Truth for WWE Champ
pimp.gif
[/troll4w]

Originally Posted by sickickz23

R-Truth's heel turn....
pimp.gif

happy.gif

Nice, add a nameplate?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

R-Truth's heel turn....
pimp.gif

happy.gif

Nice, add a nameplate?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JOHN CENA TO MENTOR SIN CARA, TEACH HIM HOW TO WRESTLE[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
By Justin Henry
[/font]

London, England – After international lucha sensation Sin Cara (the man once known as Mistico) made a couple errors in judgment during his first televised WWE match, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon has made the call to scale back Cara’s push until it’s felt he’s ready to handle the responsibilities.

“Cara has all the tools; he’s just not prepared for ‘the show’ yet,

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JOHN CENA TO MENTOR SIN CARA, TEACH HIM HOW TO WRESTLE[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
By Justin Henry
[/font]

London, England – After international lucha sensation Sin Cara (the man once known as Mistico) made a couple errors in judgment during his first televised WWE match, WWE Chairman Vince McMahon has made the call to scale back Cara’s push until it’s felt he’s ready to handle the responsibilities.

“Cara has all the tools; he’s just not prepared for ‘the show’ yet,

roll.gif
 Im late but Club29 breakin character and shooting on dude and hs kid is comedy.  Son's promos was on some Brian Pillman 1995-1996 steez.

roll.gif
 Im late but Club29 breakin character and shooting on dude and hs kid is comedy.  Son's promos was on some Brian Pillman 1995-1996 steez.

Back
Top Bottom