5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

21jn66a.jpg
eek.gif
roll.gif

And its crazy the heat Truth is getting already.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

http://vids.wwe.com/11856/wwecom-exclusive-mark-henry-reac
My boy Mark Henry 
pimp.gif

Henry for WHC
if I remember correctly, when he was on Smackdown wasn't he feuding with Taker as a heel? Then he got injured?? I think so because I didn't buy him as a legitimate main eventer at first, but then they give him a really good push as a heel and the injury kind of threw that all out the window.

maybe they will give him that same push again.

Originally Posted by YardFather

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

http://vids.wwe.com/11856/wwecom-exclusive-mark-henry-reac
My boy Mark Henry 
pimp.gif

Henry for WHC
if I remember correctly, when he was on Smackdown wasn't he feuding with Taker as a heel? Then he got injured?? I think so because I didn't buy him as a legitimate main eventer at first, but then they give him a really good push as a heel and the injury kind of threw that all out the window.

maybe they will give him that same push again.

my favorite was heel henry in ecw. When they had him billed as an absolute monster just running threw everyone

my favorite was heel henry in ecw. When they had him billed as an absolute monster just running threw everyone

Okay, let's get down to business.

Saturday night's main event.

Is everyone cool for this Saturday?

Or is Sunday better? Pre-Extreme rules? (I would have to start at 9am pacific to forgo the whole NTWT Mania 1 fiasco.)

PS where is our US Champ? Our Divas champion has done a better job representing his title post Mania 1 SMH.

PPS Where is Chino? I was really hoping that his getting screwed angle was going somewhere.

Thoughts, Ideas, Etc PLS.

Okay, let's get down to business.

Saturday night's main event.

Is everyone cool for this Saturday?

Or is Sunday better? Pre-Extreme rules? (I would have to start at 9am pacific to forgo the whole NTWT Mania 1 fiasco.)

PS where is our US Champ? Our Divas champion has done a better job representing his title post Mania 1 SMH.

PPS Where is Chino? I was really hoping that his getting screwed angle was going somewhere.

Thoughts, Ideas, Etc PLS.

I have officially change my divas title into the NTWT's Hardcore Title. I will be defending it on a 24/7 basis. Come at me bros...
nerd.gif

35cg3lg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have officially change my divas title into the NTWT's Hardcore Title. I will be defending it on a 24/7 basis. Come at me bros...
nerd.gif

35cg3lg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

nerd.gif

35cg3lg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*Michael Cole Voice*..May I have your attention please?..The anonymous NTWT general manager has decided that after ElCubano's lame attempt to make himself seem "hardcore" by changing his Butterfly Championship belt to a horribly designed Hardcore belt, that he will be forced to do jobs for all new NTWT members so they can learn how not conduct themselves..That is all..*Michael Cole voice*

nerd.gif

35cg3lg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*Michael Cole Voice*..May I have your attention please?..The anonymous NTWT general manager has decided that after ElCubano's lame attempt to make himself seem "hardcore" by changing his Butterfly Championship belt to a horribly designed Hardcore belt, that he will be forced to do jobs for all new NTWT members so they can learn how not conduct themselves..That is all..*Michael Cole voice*

Originally Posted by casekicks

Has there been a list of potential matchups for Saturday?

I'll have that up by tm. I'm going to go back and read the past two threads to review NTWT content.

Has there been a list of potential matchups for Saturday?

I'll have that up by tm. I'm going to go back and read the past two threads to review NTWT content.

nerd.gif

35cg3lg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Me: "Who in the $%%! are you???"

*Breaks beer bottle and stabs Casekicks*
*Ref runs towards incident while Cubano goes for the pin*
Ref: "1...2...3"

Cole:"Ladies and gentlemen we have officially seen  Cubano's first defense of the NTWT Hardcore Title"
King:"Cubano seems to have a bright future ahead of him. Sadly can't say that about Caskicks...."

nerd.gif

35cg3lg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Me: "Who in the $%%! are you???"

*Breaks beer bottle and stabs Casekicks*
*Ref runs towards incident while Cubano goes for the pin*
Ref: "1...2...3"

Cole:"Ladies and gentlemen we have officially seen  Cubano's first defense of the NTWT Hardcore Title"
King:"Cubano seems to have a bright future ahead of him. Sadly can't say that about Caskicks...."

Cool, thanks hombre..I'll check back tomorrow to see if Im in any matches..Saturday should be good for me as long as I dont get any sicker..

Cool, thanks hombre..I'll check back tomorrow to see if Im in any matches..Saturday should be good for me as long as I dont get any sicker..

Back
Top Bottom