5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

Originally Posted by casekicks

I have officially change my divas title into the NTWT's Hardcore Title. I will be defending it on a 24/7 basis. Come at me bros...
nerd.gif

35cg3lg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*Michael Cole Voice*..May I have your attention please?..The anonymous NTWT general manager has decided that after ElCubano's lame attempt to make himself seem "hardcore" by changing his Butterfly Championship belt to a horribly designed Hardcore belt, that he will be forced to do jobs for all new NTWT members so they can learn how not conduct themselves..That is all..*Michael Cole voice*

Me: "Who in the $%%! are you???"

*Breaks beer bottle and stabs Casekicks*
*Ref runs towards incident while Cubano goes for the pin*
Ref: "1...2...3"

Cole:"Ladies and gentlemen we have officially seen  Cubano's first defense of the NTWT Hardcore Title"
King:"Cubano seems to have a bright future ahead of him. Sadly can't say that about Caskicks...."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
   ..Nice try brotha, but your belt still has a butterfly on it..

I have officially change my divas title into the NTWT's Hardcore Title. I will be defending it on a 24/7 basis. Come at me bros...
nerd.gif

35cg3lg.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
*Michael Cole Voice*..May I have your attention please?..The anonymous NTWT general manager has decided that after ElCubano's lame attempt to make himself seem "hardcore" by changing his Butterfly Championship belt to a horribly designed Hardcore belt, that he will be forced to do jobs for all new NTWT members so they can learn how not conduct themselves..That is all..*Michael Cole voice*

Cole:"Ladies and gentlemen we have officially seen  Cubano's first defense of the NTWT Hardcore Title"
King:"Cubano seems to have a bright future ahead of him. Sadly can't say that about Caskicks...."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You should be honored a no name talent(or lack there of) like yourself. Was not just in a match with the someone off the main NTWT roster, but for a title too. Butterfly or not you will naver amount to anything in this thread or real life.

You will never reach my level...
2s8p76g.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
You should be honored a no name talent(or lack there of) like yourself. Was not just in a match with the someone off the main NTWT roster, but for a title too. Butterfly or not you will naver amount to anything in this thread or real life.

2s8p76g.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2s8p76g.gif

I'd reply with something witty, but for the life of me I can't make out anything you just said..So why don't you take your pretty pink belt, throw it over your feminine shoulder, walk to the back, and do a diva's duty and make the boys some snacks..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2s8p76g.gif

I'd reply with something witty, but for the life of me I can't make out anything you just said..So why don't you take your pretty pink belt, throw it over your feminine shoulder, walk to the back, and do a diva's duty and make the boys some snacks..

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

I'll be on Saturday night. Might have to divide my attention with mma

This is my main concern.

BTW The Cuatro Horsemen should definitely watch this vid to see how it's done.

BTW I would mark if TennHouse2 used the K Krush theme as his heel theme.

Just sayin'...

I'll be on Saturday night. Might have to divide my attention with mma

This is my main concern.

BTW The Cuatro Horsemen should definitely watch this vid to see how it's done.

BTW I would mark if TennHouse2 used the K Krush theme as his heel theme.

Just sayin'...

Didn't Juventud run naked through a hotel once during his time in WCW?
laugh.gif

I imagine many wrestlers ran through hotels naked in it's heyday.

laugh.gif

I imagine many wrestlers ran through hotels naked in it's heyday.

I don't know how to mark for. ElCubano has that comedic wit.

But casekicks told him to go make us snacks.

And I love snacks.

And I love snacks.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2s8p76g.gif

It would make sense if you were as medicated as I were right now...Being sick sucks.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

2s8p76g.gif

It would make sense if you were as medicated as I were right now...Being sick sucks.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

laugh.gif

I imagine many wrestlers ran through hotels naked in it's heyday
Just googled it, dude was on PCP. I remember my brother telling me the story while constantly referring to him by his "juice" nickname
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
A masked luchador attacks the Womens champion with what appears to be a crack pipe. He unfortunately has no ref with  him.

Sidenote: Was in the WWE.com draft and they actually posted a fans comment saying "What's the difference between Zach Ryder and this draft? Answer: The Draft will be over soon."
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

I imagine many wrestlers ran through hotels naked in it's heyday
Just googled it, dude was on PCP. I remember my brother telling me the story while constantly referring to him by his "juice" nickname
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
A masked luchador attacks the Womens champion with what appears to be a crack pipe. He unfortunately has no ref with  him.

Sidenote: Was in the WWE.com draft and they actually posted a fans comment saying "What's the difference between Zach Ryder and this draft? Answer: The Draft will be over soon."
ohwell.gif

And I love snacks.

There is really no question here..A quick laugh is good, but snacks are great..End of story..

JR:Folks some tragic news coming out of Stamford tonight..Due to the admition by ElCubano that he is in fact addicted to "medications" it is the decision of the front office to send him to rehab..As you all know the NTWT has a very good wellness program and we hope that elcubano takes full advantage of it..As a result of his admission elcubano's punishment for breaking the policies of NTWT he will be forced to keep his pink butterfly belt..

Cole:Well Jr. that is some sad news, but I guess the thing that I really want to know is....Where the hell are my damn snacks?

And I love snacks.

There is really no question here..A quick laugh is good, but snacks are great..End of story..

JR:Folks some tragic news coming out of Stamford tonight..Due to the admition by ElCubano that he is in fact addicted to "medications" it is the decision of the front office to send him to rehab..As you all know the NTWT has a very good wellness program and we hope that elcubano takes full advantage of it..As a result of his admission elcubano's punishment for breaking the policies of NTWT he will be forced to keep his pink butterfly belt..

Cole:Well Jr. that is some sad news, but I guess the thing that I really want to know is....Where the hell are my damn snacks?

510 left and he didn't even bring us our snacks!?

510 let it be known that you now have backstage heat with the boys.

510 left and he didn't even bring us our snacks!?

510 let it be known that you now have backstage heat with the boys.

Back
Top Bottom