5/1 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Miz vs Cena vs Morrison Cage Match | Christian vs Del Rio Ladder Match

Originally Posted by casekicks

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

I don't know how to mark for. ElCubano has that comedic wit.

But casekicks told him to go make us snacks.

And I love snacks.

There is really no question here..A quick laugh is good, but snacks are great..End of story..

JR:Folks some tragic news coming out of Stamford tonight..Due to the admition by ElCubano that he is in fact addicted to "medications" it is the decision of the front office to send him to rehab..As you all know the NTWT has a very good wellness program and we hope that elcubano takes full advantage of it..As a result of his admission elcubano's punishment for breaking the policies of NTWT he will be forced to keep his pink butterfly belt..

Cole:Well Jr. that is some sad news, but I guess the thing that I really want to know is....Where the hell are my damn snacks?

I'm mad you replaced King Bookah with JR. Didn't I Tell Ya should be trademarked  asap

And I love snacks.

There is really no question here..A quick laugh is good, but snacks are great..End of story..

JR:Folks some tragic news coming out of Stamford tonight..Due to the admition by ElCubano that he is in fact addicted to "medications" it is the decision of the front office to send him to rehab..As you all know the NTWT has a very good wellness program and we hope that elcubano takes full advantage of it..As a result of his admission elcubano's punishment for breaking the policies of NTWT he will be forced to keep his pink butterfly belt..

Cole:Well Jr. that is some sad news, but I guess the thing that I really want to know is....Where the hell are my damn snacks?

I'm mad you replaced King Bookah with JR. Didn't I Tell Ya should be trademarked  asap

510 left and he didn't even bring us our snacks!?

510 let it be known that you now have backstage heat with the boys.

I just don't see what her problem is..I mean she had plenty of time to post a .gif of herself in a black bathingsuit holding a fan, but she doesn't have time to make some dang nachos?..
indifferent.gif

510 left and he didn't even bring us our snacks!?

510 let it be known that you now have backstage heat with the boys.

I just don't see what her problem is..I mean she had plenty of time to post a .gif of herself in a black bathingsuit holding a fan, but she doesn't have time to make some dang nachos?..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

And I love snacks.

Sorry bro, but when the news broke on elcubano's situation King Booka was in the back having Sharmell tuck his napkin into his shirt eagerly waiting on his snacks, so NTWT management had no choice but to let JR break the news..

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

And I love snacks.

Sorry bro, but when the news broke on elcubano's situation King Booka was in the back having Sharmell tuck his napkin into his shirt eagerly waiting on his snacks, so NTWT management had no choice but to let JR break the news..

No one said anything about nachos. What the hell man!!! *youknowyouf****up.gif*

510 Consider your heatz nuclear.

Sidenote- You should definitely get on that Lindsay Lohan and bail out of rehab.

No one said anything about nachos. What the hell man!!! *youknowyouf****up.gif*

510 Consider your heatz nuclear.

Sidenote- You should definitely get on that Lindsay Lohan and bail out of rehab.

Sorry hombre, I just assumed everyone would know it was nachos she was supposed to be making..I mean they are God's perfect food..

Sorry hombre, I just assumed everyone would know it was nachos she was supposed to be making..I mean they are God's perfect food..

Would the OP of this thread be willing to make 2 wrestling threads? Reason i ask is, im not into this whole NTWT make believe, whatever it is you guys call what youre doing. I enjoy reading the spoilers and what people think about the shows. Im sure im not the only one. I also know some will take offense too.

Would the OP of this thread be willing to make 2 wrestling threads? Reason i ask is, im not into this whole NTWT make believe, whatever it is you guys call what youre doing. I enjoy reading the spoilers and what people think about the shows. Im sure im not the only one. I also know some will take offense too.

*breaks kayfabe* I've been coming into this thread for a couple months now and I've honestly never had a problem with how things were going..It wasnt til the other day when a couple people complained that 4w said we should all put our NTWT comments in green..I cut 1 promo using color and then completely forgot and Im pretty sure nobody else has stuck to the color rule since..I don't see what the big deal is about how things have been run up until this point.. *returns to kayfabe*

510 Im still waiting on them nachos..Can you please tell the group counselor to make Jeff Hardy shut up for a second so you can go make our snacks?..

*breaks kayfabe* I've been coming into this thread for a couple months now and I've honestly never had a problem with how things were going..It wasnt til the other day when a couple people complained that 4w said we should all put our NTWT comments in green..I cut 1 promo using color and then completely forgot and Im pretty sure nobody else has stuck to the color rule since..I don't see what the big deal is about how things have been run up until this point.. *returns to kayfabe*

510 Im still waiting on them nachos..Can you please tell the group counselor to make Jeff Hardy shut up for a second so you can go make our snacks?..

[font=Arial,Helvetica]The planned WWE cable network is going to be a big part of the company re-branding that is going on. The idea is that they are doing their own network and don’t want it seen as a pro wrestling TV channel.
WWE is looking to air scripted programming and other programming that they can use their marketing concepts with. This would include marketing the characters and even touring with the new shows. The Harlem Globetrotters would be a perfect fit for this new concept but they aren’t doing sports right now. The concept was described as something like High School Musical or Dora the Explorer where you have a program, you merchandise the characters and go on tour.
WWE is also looking at using people like Drew Carey to come up with programming ideas.
The WWE network will feature a lot of wrestling still, with a lot of old footage airing. WWE is currently digitizing some of their footage and trying to upgrade it to HD for the network. The network will also show programs like NXT, Superstars and some of the recap shows that air internationally.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

I suggest WWE tap into the food network market and give "Cooking: With The Rock"
[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica]The planned WWE cable network is going to be a big part of the company re-branding that is going on. The idea is that they are doing their own network and don’t want it seen as a pro wrestling TV channel.
WWE is looking to air scripted programming and other programming that they can use their marketing concepts with. This would include marketing the characters and even touring with the new shows. The Harlem Globetrotters would be a perfect fit for this new concept but they aren’t doing sports right now. The concept was described as something like High School Musical or Dora the Explorer where you have a program, you merchandise the characters and go on tour.
WWE is also looking at using people like Drew Carey to come up with programming ideas.
The WWE network will feature a lot of wrestling still, with a lot of old footage airing. WWE is currently digitizing some of their footage and trying to upgrade it to HD for the network. The network will also show programs like NXT, Superstars and some of the recap shows that air internationally.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

I suggest WWE tap into the food network market and give "Cooking: With The Rock"
[/font]

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

This heel truth has nothing on when he was a heel for TNA....... nevertheless i like it

Word....which I'm so surprised of the reaction from people in the thread.

qft

This heel truth has nothing on when he was a heel for TNA....... nevertheless i like it

qft

Originally Posted by NobleKane

qft
Agreed. But you have to admit the recent turn is quite refreshing for the PG era we are used to dealing with today.

Back
Top Bottom