5 Albums That Should Already Be Considered Classics

Get Rich Or Die Tryin'
The Documentary
The Eminem Show
Illmatic
The Blueprint

that list might change overtime, but it's just off the head.

Are you saying Illmatic because you think it's a classic and it's NOT already considered a classic ?

Illmatic and GRODT are already in this category.

Some of the other nonsense being mentioned....not so much.

Your favorite album does not = classic.

GRODT used advanced technology in its mastering that was used to make those quaters dropping seemed super realistic

Hip-Hop
Be
Good Kid Mad City
Undun
Game Theory
Distant Relatives
The Black Album

R&B/Soul
Confessions
In My Own Words
Corine Bailey Rae
Late Nights & Early Mornings

Other
XX
In Rainbows

Anybody mention 400 degreez
nerd.gif
Chopper City in The Ghetto was better.

Ironman

Section.80

The Blueprint & Black Album

Roots - Rising Down

T.I. vs. T.I.P.

The Documentary
College Dropout
GRODT
idk what else really

As a huge Kendrick fan I don't think GKMC is a classic. Out of 12 tracks (not counting bonus), 2 I always skip (real and compton), and 3 really average (Intro, backseat, good kid). And this is still early, how good will it sound 5 years from now? 10? I actually still listen to OD more

Whereas documentary only has 1 or 2 skips but is an 18 track album. GRODT has no skips for me. College Dropout one skip.

Yea, I still listen to Section.80 more than GK,MC. It is a technically impressive concept album, but I'd take Undun over it.

Because for all the cleverness it's a little bit of a choppy listen.

You can't just kick back and soak the vibe of the whole album in.

Last edited:
The Documentary
College Dropout
GRODT
idk what else really

As a huge Kendrick fan I don't think GKMC is a classic. Out of 12 tracks (not counting bonus), 2 I always skip (real and compton), and 3 really average (Intro, backseat, good kid). And this is still early, how good will it sound 5 years from now? 10? I actually still listen to OD more

Whereas documentary only has 1 or 2 skips but is an 18 track album. GRODT has no skips for me. College Dropout one skip.

you called Sherane, Backseat Freestyle, & Good Kid average and skip "Real"

nothing else from you!

kinda srs...:nerd:

That "Real" hook is absolutely cringeworthy :lol:

I will say I should actually give credit that two of the songs are actually dual songs (Maad City, Sing about me) and both of em are great so it's kinda like a 14 song album w/ 2 skips and 3 avg

he has freestyles that **** on backseat (6'7, monster, look out for detox)

Back
Top Bottom