50 cent comes out with his own new headphones

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

im not trying to spend more than like $80 for a pair. im tired of getting the $10 kind and having the left earbud go out. any suggestions?
Sennheisers Earbud Headphones (MX 160)

Pushing 7 months with mine. Stop wrapping the cord around your mp3 player
thanks for the suggestion. thing is, i dont wrap them around; learned a long time ago. just seems like they just say "@%#+ it" and quit.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

im not trying to spend more than like $80 for a pair. im tired of getting the $10 kind and having the left earbud go out. any suggestions?
Sennheisers Earbud Headphones (MX 160)

Pushing 7 months with mine. Stop wrapping the cord around your mp3 player
thanks for the suggestion. thing is, i dont wrap them around; learned a long time ago. just seems like they just say "@%#+ it" and quit.

I have to try them out my beats by dre are a part of my body now I don't see myself in nothing else unless its cheaper and better

I have to try them out my beats by dre are a part of my body now I don't see myself in nothing else unless its cheaper and better

Originally Posted by Al Audi

when do these drop?

im really interested because they are wireless

supposed to be April...more news should be coming soon-

i'm on that stock so i'm hoping for a nice successful launch...make it a hot summer
pimp.gif

when do these drop?

i'm on that stock so i'm hoping for a nice successful launch...make it a hot summer
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

when do these drop?

pimp.gif
these cost just as much as higher end Beats though like 350 i believe, are these gonna be sold in store or just online?
MONDAY i know you know about audio, explain to me whats wrong with wireless headphones?

when do these drop?

pimp.gif
these cost just as much as higher end Beats though like 350 i believe, are these gonna be sold in store or just online?
MONDAY i know you know about audio, explain to me whats wrong with wireless headphones?

when do these drop?

pimp.gif
supposed to be in store and online...with in ears coming later...

i'm not even close to an audiophile but I know the technology is always advancing and early reports say these do their job well...of course there will be better products on the market from a strictly audio standpoint but lets be honest...this will be driven by marketing...as long as they sound GOOD and better than the earbuds that come with your new ipod it will be the marketing that brings in the $$

a few years back the white strings from your ipod earbuds were a status symbol...then it changed to the red from the beats...we'll see if 50 can command his share of the market -

again the audiophiles are a small segment they are not the ones who will determine success or failure- most people with $250 beats on their ears are listenting to horribly compressed low bit rate downloaded music and mixtapes anyways
laugh.gif

when do these drop?

pimp.gif

i'm not even close to an audiophile but I know the technology is always advancing and early reports say these do their job well...of course there will be better products on the market from a strictly audio standpoint but lets be honest...this will be driven by marketing...as long as they sound GOOD and better than the earbuds that come with your new ipod it will be the marketing that brings in the $$

a few years back the white strings from your ipod earbuds were a status symbol...then it changed to the red from the beats...we'll see if 50 can command his share of the market -

again the audiophiles are a small segment they are not the ones who will determine success or failure- most people with $250 beats on their ears are listenting to horribly compressed low bit rate downloaded music and mixtapes anyways
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Guilty
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Guilty
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom